MY stock STi vs Stock RS EVO Rolling start

This is a discussion on MY stock STi vs Stock RS EVO Rolling start within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well we went from a roll, kinda sad huh?!?! it was his choice, he didnt want to mess up his ...

MY stock STi vs Stock RS EVO Rolling start***VIDEO***

well we went from a roll, kinda sad huh?!?! it was his choice, he didnt want to mess up his new car, BTW he has about 1,700 miles on it

he has one passanger that wieght about 90 lbs'

here are 2 vids, one from about 50ish and the other from around 45ish.

enjoy

STI vs EVO RS

STi Vs EVO RS 2
    Last edited by WRXskeet; 09-19-2005 at 07:47 PM.
    BUGEYE MAFIA~~~

05 aspen white STi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

BTW in the second video it looks like he totaly smokes me in the begining, but thats cause he started out way in front, and please excuss the hazard lights, i know its extremly ricer, but i just had too.
    BUGEYE MAFIA~~~

05 aspen white STi

Forget the fact that you hit the flashers looking ricey, that was a pretty packed e-way and a stupid move.

You should have done the second run in reverse on the highway
    "..are wont to seize upon people about the beginning of Autumn; and sometimes also sooner, according to the temper of the foregoing Summer, whether they had been hotter, or cooler: & they some years rage so violently, as that they last the greatest part of the said seasons, miserably afflicting people all that while, and destroying many of them - Exterminated by the Bloody Flux
    Dysentery in Eighteenth-Century Naval and Military Medical Accounts
    "

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    Forget the fact that you hit the flashers looking ricey, that was a pretty packed e-way and a stupid move.

yea sorry about that, i agree it was a stupid move on my part, usualy when i run people it is on dead stripes in the middle of no where.

we ran on the 5 at like 12 am, thats about as empty as it gets, the trucks are always there. and all the other cars in the vids were spectators

but i wasnt going to back down to this kids saying he walks STi's by 4 cars, w 4 people in his car....
    Last edited by WRXskeet; 09-19-2005 at 10:15 PM.
    BUGEYE MAFIA~~~

05 aspen white STi

situations like that hit pretty close to home for me. one of my friends (bunot) on this board was on an e-way coming home from a local meet and he saw two cars flying in the distance. He moved lanes from the center lane and they were going to split him, one of the cars in successfully avoiding slamming into him cut and hit the median which put them into a barrell roll back across the e-way where the car eventually came to a rest on the shoulder of the road.

If you're going to run on public streets, do what you can to minimize the threat to others.