Beat a Stage 3 SRT - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Beat a Stage 3 SRT within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by FourBanger Hahah try work num nuts. Im just doing a job you all would respect well unless ...

Quote Originally Posted by FourBanger
    Hahah try work num nuts. Im just doing a job you all would respect well unless you have some innovative idea of where to put all the trash from ny, pa and nj.

Come to our site you lames we will continue this there your mods are already wetting their pants.
    http://www.srt4mation.com/showthread.php?t=358
    I'd respect your job? Judging by most of the incoherent banter you're typing and your childish comments I can already tell you that a second grader could do it.

Why don't you go back to your site, or school. . . whatever you choose just go away.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Are you kidding. WE are bored bored. We'd much rather own a bunch of subeys than coversate amongst ourselves. Its just more fun to debate with other car entuhusiasts over which car is better but you guys are obiviously not up to the challenge.
    Talking about which is "better" is useless, and opinionated. Talking about which is faster, is fine. Everyone in here said that the guy would get beat by that SRT-4 if the conditions were good for him to get traction.

You arent trying to have a conversation you are insulting people. Ive yet to see one informative or respectful sentence.

We didnt bash you or your car, and yet you continue to call our cars "soccer mom wagons," "ice deamons," and plenty of words that have been censored.

JUST CHILL OUT. or else this thread will get locked and then none of us can have a conversation which has taken place 1000000000000000000 times.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Hahah try work num nuts. Im just doing a job you all would respect well unless you have some innovative idea of where to put all the trash from ny, pa and nj.

Come to our site you lames we will continue this there your mods are already wetting their pants.
    So you're a garbage man? Actually, I would respect that, if it were the case. It's an important job. I don't know how trolling forums counts as you doing a job, though.

edit: typo
    Last edited by Jörg; 09-19-2005 at 08:40 AM.

I Support ClubWRX
    FourBanger, you have a PM.

Unlike you ricers we dont plan on selling our cars. They are that fast and reliable. You guys and your year round arguments. I'll take a srt over a wrx sti anyday. No question your car is worth more unfortunately interiors dont=hp and quite frankly I have smoked my friends in their sti's no problem from rolls. They were scared that their pos transmissions would break. Yeah my first post why the hell would i want to associate with tools that think beating a spinning srt is even worth posting. **** i beat a corvette stingray for about 40ft. but then his tires caught! pfff. I doubt stock for stock from a role that sti's could even pull at the same rate as an srt.

http://www.srt4mation.com/showthread.php?t=357

You guys must have something to say. At least defend whats left of your manhood.

from a roll, from a roll. You know what there is no racing from a roll. From a dragstrip the Sti does quite well with low 13's stock. From actual track racing, the neon would have lots MORE problems with the STi lap times, while your wrong wheel drive car is drifting through turns looking for traction, I'll be zipping on by without a traction problem to worry about.

Man up and go from a dig, or find a track and compare track times.

Is it really worth arguing with a person who calls other people's cars ****boxes and soccer mom wagons? Everybody who races respects what Subarus do and are capable of doing. Heck my friend Mike who builds dirt-track race cars said "Those little F-ers are fast" when I bought my WRX. So people like this guy should be dismissed without a second thought. Actually it's rather amusing to watch him display his ignorance and immaturity.

Oh and I beat an SRT-4 that was stock on the track when my WRX had only a boost controller.

T
    WRX 2004 Cobb Stage II (91) w/Helix DP ... 13.8@96.

I need an uppipe and an exhaust!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtony
    Is it really worth arguing with a person who calls other people's cars ****boxes and soccer mom wagons? Everybody who races respects what Subarus do and are capable of doing. Heck my friend Mike who builds dirt-track race cars said "Those little F-ers are fast" when I bought my WRX. So people like this guy should be dismissed without a second thought. Actually it's rather amusing to watch him display his ignorance and immaturity.

Oh and I beat an SRT-4 that was stock on the track when my WRX had only a boost controller.

T
    We have a thread full of flames that finally died down an hour ago. Why bump it?

You guys and your lil rally cars. Sorry but a stg. 3 would **** on your lil soccer mom wagon any night of the week. He gave you some hope by spinning his wheels the first time you guys ran. Your guys should upgrade your trans they can barely handle all your stock hp.

Sad thing is he probably still has less loot (money) invested into his "neon" than you paid for your ****box. Seriously dont talk **** about beating a Srt that didnt even launch. Give him two or three more days with that beast and he will be destroying you. You will ask him to give you a head start every time you guys race. Its really sad you guys try to make rally cars into street speed demons. How about this I'll race one of you douche bags across a frozen pond this winter!!! hahahahha Dumb****s.

Since your mods are probably gay as hell with the arguing heres a link for you guys to go to. We will argue with your dumb asses till the sun goes down.

It's funny how all SRT-4 owners are 16 years old and live at there parents house. They all have the same "I'm better than you" mentality. Little kids like you, give a bad name to SRT-4 owners.

You obviously don't know much about the WRX. the trans on the 04/05/06 is fine, and can hold 300+ whp fine.

Get out of here you little troll, your mommy is calling you to empty the dishwasher.

Quote Originally Posted by GraysonSubaru
    I would like to drive an SRT4. We have had two people try to trade them in, but the deals never worked out so I have not had the chance to take one down the road yet.
    I have driven one. they are quick, but they feel cheap, really cheap.

Honestly i went to lunch hoping nobody responded. But he had to say something didnt he?

4x4foru come on over man we dont get in trouble for arguing at our site. Childish no... its called communicating. Im not knocking the wrx its good for rally but in all reality how many races go around hair pin turns???? Hahahah not too many if you ask me and as for racing from a roll? Well its either a roll or a stop light on the street most cases you are going from a roll. But im sure my "immaturity" shows now b/c i run ever once and a while on the street. The only reason you guys even down talk racing from a roll is b/c you would loose. Period end of story. Just like we would loose to you if we were on a dirt track or an ice course. As for beating a srt with only a boost controller?? Atta boy i'd hope that your extra 7-10k spent at the dealership would get you something. Its all opinion your damn right if you guys liked the srt you would have bought one. The 4wd is nice but id much rather be able to light my wheels up before i smoke a wrx than ya know chirp three of four b/c your traction control wont let all four break loose.

Im done your mod has warned me that if i post here again without something constructive to say so yeah heres my constructiveness.

http://www.autotrader.com/research/c...sp?restype=new

Your car = 34000+ brand new
    Mine (even though i bought used) 20600
    For 80 more hp which you need to turn all four of your wheels
    srt 30mpg highway and 22mpg city to your measley
    wrx(sti) 24mpg highway ewwww and 18mpg city ewwwer

yeah on gas alone which im pretty sure you guys only take premium too you'd be spending well over what we do a week to drive the darn things.

Comon i know you guys want to fight about it were bored come play its only 115pm im sure you guys have nothing better to do.

We will be waiting. hahahahhahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by wrxaddicted
    I have driven one. they are quick, but they feel cheap, really cheap.
    I never seem to see any neon's at Squaw valley when it's snowing out.
    Does anybody on here know why???

If horsepower is the only criteria for you, then you should have bought a used 5.0 mustang. You could make it far faster for far less money.

please bust out the double ban
    Cobb Stage two and a half.

oh god, i didnt know high school kids got out this early. Its a great "rally car" lmao ughhh. Never lost to a srt at a drag strip in my wrx and never would of. Never lost to a srt4 in my sti at a drag strip freeway/roll or anywhere else. All i ever see with srt4 drivers is a bunch of little high school kids who have no idea how to launch a fwd car with lots of torque (who the hell would want one anyway..awd>wrong wheel drive). All you little kiddies wanna go on the freeway and punch it at 60mph, my grandma can race like that too, it takes no skill.

sorry andrew but this kids annoying, a bunch of other threads where i have defended srt4's driven by normal people not little high school kids with more pimples then HP. I like the car overall just idiots like this who come and dont know wtf they are talking about. Can we ban him yet?
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jörg
    If horsepower is the only criteria for you, then you should have bought a used 5.0 mustang. You could make it far faster for far less money.

or a hatch with a swap+ forced induction, thats much cheaper then any srt4. That must mean the srt4 sucks.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast