Beat a Stage 3 SRT - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 47

This is a discussion on Beat a Stage 3 SRT within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; good job...

  1. #16
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,909
    good job

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT
    Oh, and 4x4forU...get some EM. NOW!
    I'm working on it.

  4. #18
    GraysonSubaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    4,686
    I would like to drive an SRT4. We have had two people try to trade them in, but the deals never worked out so I have not had the chance to take one down the road yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

  5. #19
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,909
    Quote Originally Posted by FourBanger
    You guys and your lil rally cars. Sorry but a stg. 3 would **** on your lil soccer mom wagon any night of the week. He gave you some hope by spinning his wheels the first time you guys ran. Your guys should upgrade your trans they can barely handle all your stock hp.

    Sad thing is he probably still has less loot (money) invested into his "neon" than you paid for your ****box. Seriously dont talk **** about beating a Srt that didnt even launch. Give him two or three more days with that beast and he will be destroying you. You will ask him to give you a head start every time you guys race. Its really sad you guys try to make rally cars into street speed demons. How about this I'll race one of you douche bags across a frozen pond this winter!!! hahahahha Dumb****s.

    Since your mods are probably gay as hell with the arguing heres a link for you guys to go to. We will argue with your dumb asses till the sun goes down.

    http://www.srt4mation.com/showthread.php?t=358

    What'd someone link this to the third graders forum?

    Enjoy your wrong wheel drive and racing from a roll. go back to tray sliding in mcdonalds parking lot junior.

  6. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by GraysonSubaru
    I would like to drive an SRT4. We have had two people try to trade them in, but the deals never worked out so I have not had the chance to take one down the road yet.
    They're great on the highway, I'll give them that. It's got some of the best passing power I've ever experienced. But from a dig it makes me sick. My friend gets so much wheel hop that sometimes the windshield wipers turn themselves on.

  7. #21
    Registered User Jörg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    MS
    Posts
    448
    Quote Originally Posted by FourBanger
    You guys and your lil rally cars. Sorry but a stg. 3 would **** on your lil soccer mom wagon any night of the week. He gave you some hope by spinning his wheels the first time you guys ran. Your guys should upgrade your trans they can barely handle all your stock hp.

    Sad thing is he probably still has less loot (money) invested into his "neon" than you paid for your ****box. Seriously dont talk **** about beating a Srt that didnt even launch. Give him two or three more days with that beast and he will be destroying you. You will ask him to give you a head start every time you guys race. Its really sad you guys try to make rally cars into street speed demons. How about this I'll race one of you douche bags across a frozen pond this winter!!! hahahahha Dumb****s.

    Since your mods are probably gay as hell with the arguing heres a link for you guys to go to. We will argue with your dumb asses till the sun goes down.

    http://www.srt4mation.com/showthread.php?t=358
    Based on this post and that link, I've come to the conclusion that the SRT-4 costs more than the WRX. A WRX will only cost you $25,000. An SRT-4, in comparison, will cost you $21,300 . . . and 30 IQ points.

  8. #22
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Jörg
    Based on this post and that link, I've come to the conclusion that the SRT-4 costs more than the WRX. A WRX will only cost you $25,000. An SRT-4, in comparison, will cost you $21,300 . . . and 30 IQ points.
    I picked up my wrx for a little change over 21

  9. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    5

    hahahah

    Unlike you ricers we dont plan on selling our cars. They are that fast and reliable. You guys and your year round arguments. I'll take a srt over a wrx sti anyday. No question your car is worth more unfortunately interiors dont=hp and quite frankly I have smoked my friends in their sti's no problem from rolls. They were scared that their pos transmissions would break. Yeah my first post why the hell would i want to associate with tools that think beating a spinning srt is even worth posting. **** i beat a corvette stingray for about 40ft. but then his tires caught! pfff. I doubt stock for stock from a role that sti's could even pull at the same rate as an srt.

    http://www.srt4mation.com/showthread.php?t=358

    http://www.srt4mation.com/showthread.php?t=357

    You guys must have something to say. At least defend whats left of your manhood.

  10. #24
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,909
    Quote Originally Posted by 4x4forU
    They're great on the highway, I'll give them that. It's got some of the best passing power I've ever experienced. But from a dig it makes me sick. My friend gets so much wheel hop that sometimes the windshield wipers turn themselves on.
    Aside from the fact they're fwd they're awesome cars. Light, decent displacement w/a good stock turbo. They just have an overly large douchebag driver-base like the nipplehead that posted above, so they catch a lot of ****.

  11. #25
    Administrator Trainrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    26,591
    I Support ClubWRX
    Calm it kiddies

  12. #26
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    5

    Talking

    Are you kidding. WE are bored bored. We'd much rather own a bunch of subeys than coversate amongst ourselves. Its just more fun to debate with other car entuhusiasts over which car is better but you guys are obiviously not up to the challenge. So keep your lil station wagons and ice deamons. I'll go back to embarrasing sti's (yes from roll, but stock too) on the highways. Good talking to you and oh yeah i got my srt for 17500 book value was 20650 its an 05 granted the price will go down but honestly thats your best comeback the fact that when you guys get done beating your lil boxes that they will be worth more??? How about this buy a new car and keep it b/c you like it?? ?? Oh yeah all the problems an sti causes **** i wouldnt have even bought it in the first place.

  13. #27
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,909
    Quote Originally Posted by FourBanger
    Are you kidding. WE are bored bored. We'd much rather own a bunch of subeys than coversate amongst ourselves. Its just more fun to debate with other car entuhusiasts over which car is better but you guys are obiviously not up to the challenge. So keep your lil station wagons and ice deamons. I'll go back to embarrasing sti's (yes from roll, but stock too) on the highways. Good talking to you and oh yeah i got my srt for 17500 book value was 20650 its an 05 granted the price will go down but honestly thats your best comeback the fact that when you guys get done beating your lil boxes that they will be worth more??? How about this buy a new car and keep it b/c you like it?? ?? Oh yeah all the problems an sti causes **** i wouldnt have even bought it in the first place.
    man study hall is such a drag.

  14. #28
    Registered User D0WNxSH1FT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Westchester Cnty, NY
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by GraysonSubaru
    I would like to drive an SRT4. We have had two people try to trade them in, but the deals never worked out so I have not had the chance to take one down the road yet.
    When you price a car that low from the start, you get a lot of kids who have poor credit. then they try to trade it in and buy a new car and they dont have the credit for it to work. sucks.


    Wow, this guy is hating really bad. Why do we have to have arguments all the time about the freakin SRT-4.

    Go back to the SRT-4 website, or be respectful here. There are plenty of nice SRT-4 owners on this website.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

  15. #29
    Registered User Jörg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    MS
    Posts
    448
    Quote Originally Posted by FourBanger
    Unlike you ricers we dont plan on selling our cars.
    That's right. 95% of all SRT-4 owners plan to keep their cars until they die . . . at age 17.

  16. #30
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    5
    Hahah try work num nuts. Im just doing a job you all would respect well unless you have some innovative idea of where to put all the trash from ny, pa and nj.

    Come to our site you lames we will continue this there your mods are already wetting their pants.
    http://www.srt4mation.com/showthread.php?t=358

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •