EVO RS Stock vs. 0'2 911 minor mods (Evo Lost) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on EVO RS Stock vs. 0'2 911 minor mods (Evo Lost) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by HBPUNK lol it's a Carerra, not a Turbo. and I agree a STI would fair better from ...

Quote Originally Posted by HBPUNK
    lol it's a Carerra, not a Turbo.

and I agree a STI would fair better from 25mph then an Evo, bigger motor

he said he beats his friends stock STI about the same as he did me though

25mph in 2nd, yes I'm moving, it's not bogging at that speed but not spooled either.

as I stated it didnt matter much because he pulled on my throughout the race, not just when we started from 25. His car is clearly faster
    Sti has a bigger motor, smaller turbo. Boost = power in our cars.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

what does TBE or catback have to do with his 911 being a Turbo or a Carrera?

it's a 911 Carrera and not sure if his exhaust is TBE or Catback, we seem to be confusing each other or youre confusing me at least

TBE stands for "turbo back exhaust".
    Team Mullet Racing
    2004 White Evolution VIII - Wingless and Altezzaless
    www.forgivendriven.com

SOLD - Stage 4 WRX Wagon - 12.7 at 106mph - SOLD

hbpunk, thanksfor the response. i purchased my car strictly as a secondary driver. i would have loved to get it without power everything and a/c to save weight. that's a good price you got it for too. thanks for the info about the 06's too. i'll be going to the dealership soon. not getting rid of the sti though.

all Evo's have AC: RS has roll windows, no wing, gutted trunk, no stereo, no back windsheild wiper

i know what TBE stands for but didnt understand what it had to do with the 911 being a turbo or carerra

all Evo's have AC: RS has roll windows, no wing, gutted trunk, no stereo, no back windsheild wiper

i know what TBE stands for but didnt understand what it had to do with the 911 being a turbo or carerra
    I think people are confused because if it had a "TURBO back exhaust" that would mean that somewhere in the car would have to be a turbo...and the Carrera doesnt have any, so there is no way that it could have a TBE. I'm sure you meant to get the point across that he may have a full exhaust (ie. headers and a catback) but I can see how that would confuse people since you just said 911 and it may have a TBE.
    Cobb Stage 2.5 VF-34 + uppipe
    Best ET so far - 13.1@103 with a 1.81 60'

no kiddin', i didn't know the rs had a/c. how about that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12