WRX vs 200SX turbo (in traffic) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on WRX vs 200SX turbo (in traffic) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by YZFWV and then I went on to add I love how you're only trying to bring parts ...

Quote Originally Posted by YZFWV
    and then I went on to add

I love how you're only trying to bring parts in to make me look like the bad guy. See how it says "you would have had a hard time with it from a roll unless you had 250+whp".

That's insinuating that he was to atleast have a stage 2+ that can put down that power. I don't know what he has. But I figured he needed that much before he would have pulled away from a modded sr20det.

It makes it easier if you read the whole book instead of just bits and pieces....

You have not the mentality to comprehend the simple math of Cubic antipode creation, for at about age 6, your parents gave your 2 opposite antipode brains to Big Brother academic hirelings, to clone thought to serve evil singularity brotherhood -
    destroying Cubic families, villages and tribes. Creation is by opposites, opposite hemispheres and opposite sexes - not queer singularity. You've been educated stupid
    by "Big Brother" singularity. Singularity God is evil belief. Cubic antipode creation debunks singularity. Cube is the most perfect form of opposites. Opposite hemispheres equate opposite cubes. Opposite sex cubes equate to a crap-shoot. Your God claimed to have created a single day rotation of Earth. I offer absolute proof that I have created 4 simultaneous 24 hour days within a single rotation of Earth. You worship "Evil Singularity", equating you to a "singularity bastard".
    "..are wont to seize upon people about the beginning of Autumn; and sometimes also sooner, according to the temper of the foregoing Summer, whether they had been hotter, or cooler: & they some years rage so violently, as that they last the greatest part of the said seasons, miserably afflicting people all that while, and destroying many of them - Exterminated by the Bloody Flux
    Dysentery in Eighteenth-Century Naval and Military Medical Accounts
    "

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by cyrilgrey
    You have not the mentality to comprehend the simple math of Cubic antipode creation, for at about age 6, your parents gave your 2 opposite antipode brains to Big Brother academic hirelings, to clone thought to serve evil singularity brotherhood -
    destroying Cubic families, villages and tribes. Creation is by opposites, opposite hemispheres and opposite sexes - not queer singularity. You've been educated stupid
    by "Big Brother" singularity. Singularity God is evil belief. Cubic antipode creation debunks singularity. Cube is the most perfect form of opposites. Opposite hemispheres equate opposite cubes. Opposite sex cubes equate to a crap-shoot. Your God claimed to have created a single day rotation of Earth. I offer absolute proof that I have created 4 simultaneous 24 hour days within a single rotation of Earth. You worship "Evil Singularity", equating you to a "singularity bastard".

ooooh, looky, I can copy and paste from a website as well, except my copy and pasting calls you a queer.

Humans are evil to worship
    singularity of 1day education,
    ignoring Nature's Harmonic
    Cubic Antipodal Creation.
    Academic singularity is as
    evil as God singularity evil.
    You have not the mentality
    to comprehend the simple math of Cubic
    antipode creation, for at about age 6, your
    parents gave your 2 opposite antipode brains
    to Big Brother academic hirelings, to clone
    thought to serve evil singularity brotherhood -
    destroying Cubic families, villages and tribes.
    Creation is by opposites, opposite hemispheres
    and opposite sexes - not queer singularity.
    You've been educated stupid
    by "Big Brother" singularity.
    Singularity God is evil belief.
    Cubic antipode creation debunks singularity.
    Cube is the most perfect form of opposites.
    Opposite hemispheres equate opposite cubes.
    Opposite sex cubes equate to a crap-shoot.
    Your God claimed to have created a single
    day rotation of Earth. I offer absolute
    proof that I have created 4 simultaneous
    24 hour days within a single rotation of
    Earth. You worship "Evil Singularity",
    equating you to a "singularity bastard".
    Why do you worship a queer 1 day God?
    Are you content as a singularity queer?
    Einstein was singularity stupid,
    and you are singularity stupid.
    "Born Cubic, THINK CUBIC",
    you rotate a 4 corner stage life.
    Singularity educated humans
    are not intelligent.
    The universe does not exist,
    except as opposites - with a
    zero value existence. Add
    the opposites together and
    the universe ceases to exist.

Now if you have anything relevant to add the conversation, do so...or just cease annoying me...

Why do I have to slow down for the WRX? Just because everyone says it's faster doesn't mean I Have to let it win, does it?

And seeing as what you posted is based on living 4 24 hour days with in one of the Earth's rotations instead of one 24 hour day...and a denouncement of the government and certain religions....

...and it has nothing to do with out conversation, except that you're wrong and have to post some nonsense so you look smart...

Why do I have to slow down for the WRX? Just because everyone says it's faster doesn't mean I Have to let it win, does it?

I still pause, occasionally, to wonder if you really are this stupid. Then again, you did buy a jetta. Have fun.
    "..are wont to seize upon people about the beginning of Autumn; and sometimes also sooner, according to the temper of the foregoing Summer, whether they had been hotter, or cooler: & they some years rage so violently, as that they last the greatest part of the said seasons, miserably afflicting people all that while, and destroying many of them - Exterminated by the Bloody Flux
    Dysentery in Eighteenth-Century Naval and Military Medical Accounts
    "

I still pause, occasionally, to wonder if I'm really saying stuff this stupid. Then again, I did buy a wrx. Have fun.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123