WRX vs Michael Jenkin's Merc V8 Compressor +vid

This is a discussion on WRX vs Michael Jenkin's Merc V8 Compressor +vid within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So he pulls up beside me in the staging lane and I asked what his car ran and he told ...

WRX vs Michael Jenkin's Merc V8 Compressor +vid

So he pulls up beside me in the staging lane and I asked what his car ran and he told me 13.0 or so I wanted to run him. I figured he was someone famous or such since he had a Mercedes V8 compressor and is drag racing it. Anyways I asked him what his name was and he said Michael Jenkins. He told me he played for the falcons. I don't keep up with football so I didn't know. Anyways I got the video of me running him and it happen to be my best run of the night even. He said he might be selling his Mercedes since his other WR friend is getting a vette w/ lingenfelter TT. He doesn't know what to get since they have a friendly competition going on... His other friend currently has an M5.

www.clemson.edu/~vvu/images/wrxvsmerc.mpg
    him vs me
    .498 .897
    2.273 1.863
    8.752@85.33 8.236@85.13
    13.36 @107.42 12.895@104.88
    Last edited by BamBooI; 09-16-2005 at 10:20 PM.
    12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)
    vf22/pinks/up/exhaust/pump/mbc/bov/ecutek

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

was this him? http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6788 . Not anything impressive so far in his short career but he was only a rookie last year so maybe he will have decent numbers this year. He is supposedly the falcons #1 wr this year so he should get over 1,000 yards and a few td's if vick decides to finally throw the ball.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

?
    video is only a few seconds long.. is this just me?
    EVO III 16g'd wagon
    stock tranny goin strong
    .. already ready for a bigger turbo
    - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chanwahyaoh
    Sometimes after I go poo, I just blank out and mindlessly continue my upward wipe all the way up the small of my back and end up smearing brown all over myself. Just kidding. That sucks about your laundry though...

I saw the staging of the cars and the race till they crossed the line then it stopped, so yeah I saw the whole race.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Nice run!
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

My boy Michael Jenkins!! Go bucks baby Hes a great receiver and one of the main reasons The Ohio State University won a national Championship in '02.

BTW he is listed as the #1 Falcons receiver this year. Props to him
    Cobb Stage 2

Quote Originally Posted by roo21
    My boy Michael Jenkins!! Go bucks baby Hes a great receiver and one of the main reasons The Ohio State University won a national Championship in '02.

BTW he is listed as the #1 Falcons receiver this year. Props to him
    Ditto! Go Bucks!
    My car looks just like this without the skirts and roof wing! Yeah baby!