M3 beat WRX but lost in real life...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on M3 beat WRX but lost in real life... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was pulling into the entrance to my condo this afternoon when a very nice M3 passed me at a ...

M3 beat WRX but lost in real life...

I was pulling into the entrance to my condo this afternoon when a very nice M3 passed me at a high rate of speed. I floored it in a half ass chase. I was on his tail when we got to the gate of the condos.

Funny enough I live in the same complex as him. I was behind him when we pulled into our garage. lol, his spot is only two down from mine. I could see his eyes in the rear view as I followed him in.

When I got out of the car he was walking quickly to the elevator. I was expecting to have a nice chat and tell him how much I like his M3, how he could have burned me with that monster. But, he was standing awkwardly not making eye contact with his fists clenched, lol.

He was about 5'6" 145lbs wearing pink polo with the collar up Miami Vice style. I am 6'0" 240lbs with a crooked nose and cauliflower ears from boxing/wrestling.

I wasn't being aggressive at all. I really like this guys M3. But he was shaking with his fists clenched, refusing to make eye contact after I gave him the standard greeting of "How ya doing" He didn't reply... Now I was annoyed...

When the elevator came down to the garage, we walked in. He pushed #4, and I told him, "push #3 for me" Which he did with out a word. He was standing in the front corner and I took the center. I stared at him the ride up to see if I could get a reaction...none...

As we came to the 3rd floor in the slow ass elevator I started to feel bad for this guy, he spent 50k on a beautiful M3, 400k on his Tyson Corners Condo, and $80 on his gay pink shirt and he can't even get the balls to say hello.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hahaha He probably thought you were gonna kill him
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

LOL

thats pretty retarded...

most M3 drivers ive met as cool as hell...

"hey nice car man"
    "thanks, you too"

thats how it usually goes
    they call STi's STDs because everyone is getting them.

Hey, you sound like a pretty big guy... Is that you in your avatar??? Just kidding... dont kick my ass....

Since he blew by you and then you followed him into the same parking garage he probably thought you were going to kill him. I doubt he knew that you lived in that complex too and he was under the impression he pissed you off and you were going to beat him half to death, lol.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

maybe he was holding back a fat crap.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

I'm going to side with 2004neonSRT4's "fat crap" hypothesis, and he was having trouble holding it back as a result of him not knowing that you lived in that complex too and he was under the impression he pissed you off and you were going to beat him half to death...

...though the clenched fists might of indicated he lost the 'hold it back" battle.
    I drive a '04RS, & don't have the inclnation to change my s/n...

Sounds like he was skeered to me, and what is with the collar up thing, you should have beat his a** just on principal alone. That is the lamest fashion trend ever, most BMW guys can be quite pretentious, usually cant really afford what they are driving, no offense to any of you on here that drive a beamer...

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch
    Hey, you sound like a pretty big guy... Is that you in your avatar??? Just kidding... dont kick my ass....

<--- Robert

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

if i was as small as him and someone your size did that to me, i would run for my life.

Come on, dont pick on the little guys.

You should have shouted or said sometihng about his hot car !
    -Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by ly_br25
    Come on, dont pick on the little guys.

You should have shouted or said sometihng about his hot car !
    *heavy breathing*
    "... I like your car."

You're lucky you didn't do that to me. I would've whooped your a$$ something fierce. OK no I wouldn't have, but this friend of mine ... OK no no he wouldn't. But you can imagine.

Actually what would've been really really funny is if you would've said ...

"I like your car. And you're not too bad yourself. You remind me of my old cellmate."
    WRX 2004 Cobb Stage II (91) w/Helix DP ... 13.8@96.

I need an uppipe and an exhaust!

I'm almost as small as him. I would've been the first to strike up a convo. But then, I used to chase impossibly fast cars with my '94 Grand Am that every racer in Beaumont knew, then strike up a conversation about how badly they would beat my ass. So I guess I'm more like Matt, personality wise. Only lacking around 100hp.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast