M3 beat WRX but lost in real life... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on M3 beat WRX but lost in real life... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Matt- I was pulling into the entrance to my condo this afternoon when a very nice M3 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt-
    I was pulling into the entrance to my condo this afternoon when a very nice M3 passed me at a high rate of speed. I floored it in a half ass chase. I was on his tail when we got to the gate of the condos.

Funny enough I live in the same complex as him. I was behind him when we pulled into our garage. lol, his spot is only two down from mine. I could see his eyes in the rear view as I followed him in.

When I got out of the car he was walking quickly to the elevator. I was expecting to have a nice chat and tell him how much I like his M3, how he could have burned me with that monster. But, he was standing awkwardly not making eye contact with his fists clenched, lol.

He was about 5'6" 145lbs wearing pink polo with the collar up Miami Vice style. I am 6'0" 240lbs with a crooked nose and cauliflower ears from boxing/wrestling.

I wasn't being aggressive at all. I really like this guys M3. But he was shaking with his fists clenched, refusing to make eye contact after I gave him the standard greeting of "How ya doing" He didn't reply... Now I was annoyed...

When the elevator came down to the garage, we walked in. He pushed #4, and I told him, "push #3 for me" Which he did with out a word. He was standing in the front corner and I took the center. I stared at him the ride up to see if I could get a reaction...none...

As we came to the 3rd floor in the slow ass elevator I started to feel bad for this guy, he spent 50k on a beautiful M3, 400k on his Tyson Corners Condo, and $80 on his gay pink shirt and he can't even get the balls to say hello.
    Some people know how to react with others well, others can't or won't. Its no big deal. I personally would've too tried to strike up a conversation. Btw, you leave in Mclean VA? Tight.
    Quote Originally Posted by timber
    I think I would be more worried about my butt if it was Brian..
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX
    I was rect0wned.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtony
    You're lucky you didn't do that to me. I would've whooped your a$$ something fierce. OK no I wouldn't have, but this friend of mine ... OK no no he wouldn't. But you can imagine.

Actually what would've been really really funny is if you would've said ...

"I like your car. And you're not too bad yourself. You remind me of my old cellmate."
    LMAO. That's exactly what i was thinking when I read the story. I was like this reminds me of that stupid tbs commercial where the guy gets put in jail and he's laughing about the detective having ink on his face. Then you hear this voice in the background go..That's a real purdy laugh you got there..

You should have been like thats a real purdy shirt you got there...I sho do like pink.

Anyway, I'd bet he was scared you were gonna beat the piss outta him. I'm 6'4 but nowhere near 240 pounds. That's pretty goddamn big.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    Since he blew by you and then you followed him into the same parking garage he probably thought you were going to kill him. I doubt he knew that you lived in that complex too and he was under the impression he pissed you off and you were going to beat him half to death, lol.
    Yeah... but he said he pulled into a garage a couple down from him so wouldnt he know that he lived there if he opened the garage?

(he probably thought you were going to castrate him and feed his balls to your dog)
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

you should have said something to him to break the ice. . . . like "I'm going to chop you up into small pieces and keep you in my freezer"

anyways, he had a pink shirt on with a popped collar, chances are he was a douchebag.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH

anyways, he had a pink shirt on with a popped collar, chances are he was a douchebag.

Luckily I referenced back to the guide... And in fact this guy is a douchebag i even got a picture so our man can check it out to make sure
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails douchebaginpink.jpg  
    Last edited by ynotajb; 09-18-2005 at 11:08 PM.
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

Quote Originally Posted by ynotajb
    Yeah... but he said he pulled into a garage a couple down from him so wouldnt he know that he lived there if he opened the garage?
    thats what i was thinking...

but then again i would be pretty scared if i thought i was about to get the crap beat out of me by someone your size.
    Coming in october: 2005 aspen white REX

Matt, been on the other side of the little guy. One time a 03 Mustang Cobra chase me down and did all the ricer fly and couldn't pull ahead of me. I thought he must be pissed since he lost. You could tell he was a very big guy inside the car. Anyways, he turned at my exit and followed me home. I was ****ing in my pants the whole time when he made that turn. I parked and he parked behind me. At that time I thought of two choices, hit him in the throat and work from there on (Thai boxing). He came out walked towards me and said "Hi! My name is ******* and you got a bad ass ride. I though I was going to smoke you but you held your own ground". We conversed from there but man, I was ready to take him down (Thai style). I'm not that big(5' 8") and he was probably 6' 2". Then I found out he only lives 6 houses up the street.
    Moral of the story, now you know why he was all clinched up.....
    2003 Evolution 8
    Buschur Racing 3'' turboback exhaust with high flow cat
    Apexi SAFCII
    Turboxs HPmbc(19psi)
    Injen intake kit.
    HKS 264/272
    329+awhp/327+awtq.
    345awhp/344awtq "catless".

he was holding back from kicking your big ass for chasing him!!!

Joke.

But seriously, you should have slapped him one for the shirt alone.

You can't be too careful now-a-days. I had a buddy who accidently cut off a couple body builder steroid-freaks in front of the gym. The 2 guys chased my buddy and his friend down, ran them off the road, got out of their car and started punching at them through their windows. Now my buddy was a pretty big guy( 6' 210lbs or so) and he new how to scrap!! But when you have people that come at you out of nowhere, it's hard sometimes to prepare for that. He ended up with a broken nose and a busted window for accidentally cutting someone off!! Crazy **** happens!!

But this guy was probably a tool who sucks at life!!!
    THIS IS CAKE TOWN!!

+1 on the cellmate comment, that's would have made a brilliant story!

Still a good story, but I'm probably that guys size (5'10" 150lbs), and I'd have **** myself. But then again I don't wear pink shirts with the collar popped (and am most impartial to shiving people that do), nor do I not conversate with someone especially on the subject of cars. shoulda punched him in the face parts and used that pink shirt of his to wipe up the **** that came out of his ass when you hit him IMHO.

I've found people that mod beamers are pretty cool, but the average douche bag with an 80k a year job and an M3 is usually a ****less butt-plug. Not that I wouldn't take an 80k a year job and am M3... grumble.....
    My poor tranny!... someone sell me an aspen white 06 sti.

Mods

pimpin all over the world

one day i was drivin around and saw a M3 and the guy who was driving told me without me askin "im afraid of those mother....rZ" and i told him for real!!! i didn't know that now i know why (2006 STi Stage 2,Protuned 310 awhp) M3 killer

Quote Originally Posted by Matt-
    I was pulling into the entrance to my condo this afternoon when a very nice M3 passed me at a high rate of speed. I floored it in a half ass chase. I was on his tail when we got to the gate of the condos.

Funny enough I live in the same complex as him. I was behind him when we pulled into our garage. lol, his spot is only two down from mine. I could see his eyes in the rear view as I followed him in.

When I got out of the car he was walking quickly to the elevator. I was expecting to have a nice chat and tell him how much I like his M3, how he could have burned me with that monster. But, he was standing awkwardly not making eye contact with his fists clenched, lol.

He was about 5'6" 145lbs wearing pink polo with the collar up Miami Vice style. I am 6'0" 240lbs with a crooked nose and cauliflower ears from boxing/wrestling.

I wasn't being aggressive at all. I really like this guys M3. But he was shaking with his fists clenched, refusing to make eye contact after I gave him the standard greeting of "How ya doing" He didn't reply... Now I was annoyed...

When the elevator came down to the garage, we walked in. He pushed #4, and I told him, "push #3 for me" Which he did with out a word. He was standing in the front corner and I took the center. I stared at him the ride up to see if I could get a reaction...none...

As we came to the 3rd floor in the slow ass elevator I started to feel bad for this guy, he spent 50k on a beautiful M3, 400k on his Tyson Corners Condo, and $80 on his gay pink shirt and he can't even get the balls to say hello.
    did it smell funkey in the elevator... cuz i think he might of had a turtle head pokin out

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    Since he blew by you and then you followed him into the same parking garage he probably thought you were going to kill him. I doubt he knew that you lived in that complex too and he was under the impression he pissed you off and you were going to beat him half to death, lol.
    +1

Around here there's a bumper sticker: "Please excuse my erratic driving, I'm reloading."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12