me vs dodge ram srt-10
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on me vs dodge ram srt-10 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; its fast. he took me by surprise. we were goin in traffic and that fool pulls up next to me. ...

me vs dodge ram srt-10

its fast. he took me by surprise. we were goin in traffic and that fool pulls up next to me. at first i just thought it was just a regular dodge ram untill i saw the srt-10 badging on it. light turns green and i take off a little fast and then the next thing i hear is VROOOOOM and a truck passing me by. so, i decide to floor it and that truck just pulled away so i gave up around 60 (dont wanna die yet). it was a long stretch of road but i dont wanna risk it. nice truck though. maybe if we both had a even start i might of had a chance
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    maybe if we both had a even start i might of had a chance
    LOL

Those things are evil!!! Smart move

damn..now I wanna go try one out..I always get challenged by G35's for some reason.
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

yeah, i think the viper engine miight just edge out the boosted four banger. that thing could pull hard on a wrx while towing another one

i checked out the specs and it only runs about a 13.6 on the 1/4 and it has 500hp? it could be because the monster weighs about 5000 lbs that means from a stop ill kill it since my car is running in the 12's
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

I Support ClubWRX
    Meh, they're fast and a cool novelty (8.3L...mmm) but they weigh too much and have awful aerodynamics. An STi could probably handle one?
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

i just checked out one of their forums and they are putting down about 430hp and 440tq at the wheels stock
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

... Or take it to the track, and hand it its ass on a platter!

SRT-10s don't even notice me every time I ever get to see one, which is rare around here. SRT-4s however, will make u-turns to get next to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Integra96
    Meh, they're fast and a cool novelty (8.3L...mmm) but they weigh too much and have awful aerodynamics. An STi could probably handle one?
    for sure... doctir... an sti could handle it in teh turns ... but from a roll (which is stupid anyways) sti would get smoked ... or from a dig ha ha whatever this goes along with the "okay" thread
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

some shop boy at the dealership around here was moving one from the dealership down the road to where they detail and he tried to give me a little something something from a 1st gear roll, and I punked that thing pretty decently. But we both got off of it pretty soon so I don't know how hard they pull up top. I got about 2-3 cars on him through 2nd into 3rd.
    Hope he wasn't racing a new one someone just baught cause I would be pissed.
    05 wrx, with modds. Now with new and improved turbo and more boost.
    277hp253tq @16psi. tuned at slowboyracing.com on dynopacs
    "let the owning comence"

This has been a topic ive been wondering alot but theres only one in my town. i think i would hold up with him. But then again ive never seen one run just cruiseing.
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____
    |.........Beer................| ||.....'|";\,___.
    |_...__...______...__..._|_||_|__|__..._|
    ..(@).(@)........(@) (@)................(@)............

Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO
    damn..now I wanna go try one out..I always get challenged by G35's for some reason.

me too. I actually "raced" one the other day on the highway. I was actually just in a hurry to get home, and this guy in a g35 is on my ass so I switch lanes and gun it but he passed me without a problem, he even did a little bye bye wave, lol, a-hole. I actually gave him a thumbs up and he smiled, but he was still full of him self and his g35, with a 350gt badge and rims, watch out! haha.

I wish I still had my Z or some mods on the wrx to show him that his g35 isnt all that fast.

it doesn't take to many mods on a wrx to send a g35/Z packing, turbo back and uppipe, about 6 or 7 hundred dollars worth of stuff if you shop wisely. I was looking at a Z before my wrx, and it is just to much to mod them to not make that much power. I make 115whp more then a stock wrx now and I've only spent about 2675 bucks on power mods and a 400 dollar pro tune ( thank you slowboy). You would have to put on full bolt ons and probably a Charger on a Z to make it as fast as my car, and that would probalby be about 7 or 8 grand.
    05 wrx, with modds. Now with new and improved turbo and more boost.
    277hp253tq @16psi. tuned at slowboyracing.com on dynopacs
    "let the owning comence"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.