have you ever punked another car b/c you drive a wrx? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on have you ever punked another car b/c you drive a wrx? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I punked the isht out of some guy in a minivan a while back. It was raining, and he tried ...

I punked the isht out of some guy in a minivan a while back. It was raining, and he tried to tear off from a stoplight, sporting a mean one-wheel peel. So I destroyed him, and at the next light he gave me the finger. So I destroyed him again. Fool.
    ribonucleic acid freakout

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

A couple of my friends have "fast" suv's, and I like to make fun of there pointless vehicles. They like to talk isht and say their "fast" suv's are faster than my subie. So I like to point out that my car is wicked fast, while getting good gas-mileage(especially with gas over 3.20 in my area), and that it probably does better in the snow and rain. Then if they do challenge me to a race, its kind of fun to take them on a road with a straight followd by some curves, and let them see your tailights for a few seconds before they get humiliated. So yes, I like to poke fun at the nay-sayers. Fast suv's, what a joke.... Might as well make a ferrari with third row seating or a truck bed.
    My poor tranny!... someone sell me an aspen white 06 sti.

Mods

Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunTC88

Orrrr, I like the one where your goin straight at a light and they turn........Ya hear em get in it like they coulda owned ya

Shotgun

Isn't that great, or some douche in some silly rice-rocket accross the light from you? Taking off the other direction like he's just heard the starter pistol. I swear, ima take off my spoiler and put up a checkered flag or something, people see that damn thing and just go ape-spit on their gas-pedal.

Mods

omg this happened to me too.... except i am the one who is afraid of the other sadly

I pull up to cars that are like modified and once the light turns green they like floor it and go but i just slowly roll forward and sometimes i do race them but most teh time im too afraid to add a loss to my record.

I only race when i know i'll win or have a potential win

fre
    Turbo diesel trucks think they are the bomb a lot of times too. I like showing them otherwise. Don't be scared to lose be scared that a cop will pop out and you will get busted for street racing. All my messing around usually doesn't occur light to light just on the freeway when people try to cut you off and stuff like that

It was funny because when I had my wrx people would always race me when I wasn't ready and then when I am ready and decide to launch all the sudden they don't want to race anymore and pull out as slow as possible.
    Last edited by fre; 10-05-2005 at 06:27 PM.
    11.1 @ 131

Quote Originally Posted by fre
    Turbo diesel trucks think they are the bomb a lot of times too. I like showing them otherwise. Don't be scared to lose be scared that a cop will pop out and you will get busted for street racing. All my messing around usually doesn't occur light to light just on the freeway when people try to cut you off and stuff like that

It was funny because when I had my wrx people would always race me when I wasn't ready and then when I am ready and decide to launch all the sudden they don't want to race anymore and pull out as slow as possible.
    People love to get an advantage. i can't say that I don't, but whatevers, I'm all about a fair take-off. Some douche in a GTO kept pointing at me and laughing because he would take off b4 I had time to rev it and drop it. I guess it was my bad for not being on top of it, but portlands lights are like a 100-feet apart, and thats where I should have my advantage. I kept pulling up right as they were turning green, so I wouldn't have time to do anything, it just sucked. I'd love to take that guy with a light tree in front of me. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be laughing. Not to mention I had my car for less then a month at this point, and hadn't perfected sh!t.

Its also pretty rad when someone starts creeping on the line, then you rev it up, and they won't even look over. I take-off 'cause its fun, i could give a **** if I win or lose, it's just kinda fun to pit your car up against someone elses. If it says Greddy racing all over your car, or HKS, it had better be pretty quick. Like my brother always says, if your snowboard has a gigantic sticker on it like your sponsored, you'd better prove it.

Mods

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12