My first 3 killz!!!

This is a discussion on My first 3 killz!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This weekend was a good weekend 4 me lol First I was racing a VW Corrado (92' I think) with ...

My first 3 killz!!!

This weekend was a good weekend 4 me lol First I was racing a VW Corrado (92' I think) with a FMIT and a huge turbo and computer managment. Thats all I could get out of the guy. He didnt wanna say what exactly he had under there. I heard that he put lots of money into this car and it just sucks...lol we had 2 runs.
    1st run. Right of the start I pull ahead while he is spinning his wheels. 2nd gear through 3rd I was just putting bus lenghts on him.
    2nd run: I gave him a little bit of a early start. Once he got his wheels to grip and pulled a car ahead I launched. Catch up 2 him at the end of 1st then we were even through 2nd (I could just hear his turbo SSSSSSSSSssssssssssss) but when he changed gear too 3rd I pulled ahead and when I chaged too 3rd I started putting bus lenghts on him again.

Then the next day I met up with some friends and one of then said some guys want to race me. One was in a Audi 1.8 turbo. He had a bigger turbo installed. He said he had like 350hp, I dunno....He said he dont know what type of turbo it was or maybe he just didnt wanna say it.
    2nd Guy had a Mustang V8 2005 with exhaust and some other stuff. Really nice car body kit and everything. That thing sounded visious.
    Firts off the Audi raced the Mustang like 3 times.....al 3 were won by the mustang,they stayed together through 1st but then the mustang was gaining on him and by the end it was gone.
    Then I raced the Audi 1st cus the Mustang went to put 100 octane fuel in his car lol
    2 runs...both runs I pull ahead off him right away and just keep getting further.
    3rd run we did from a 30 mph in 2nd. We stayed dead even but when he shifted too 3rd I again pulled ahead of him (I had like 6000 rpm) I switched too 3rd at 7500 and keept pulling ahead of him. It was on a regular street so we really couldnt go faster then like 90-100.
    THen the Mustang came back We lined up and were off. Once again I pulled ahead (what a surprise) 2nd throught 3rd I was moving away from him. I believe I had few car lenghts on him...didnt look cus I was watching the road for cars and cops.
    2nd run same result. but a truck blocked our way so we had to break.

Anyways nothing special but still a kill for the WRX.
    Oh my car is an 02 wrx
    Invidia catback exhaust with downpipe, Helix up-pipe, AEM CAI, ECUTeck stage 1, ClutchMasters stage 1 clutch, MRT flywheel, Perrin light crank pulley. STI short shifter. Thats about it.

Regards
    TranceDiablo
    Last edited by TranceDiablo; 09-14-2005 at 01:09 PM.
    04 STI

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice runs, did your stock clutch go out? Or did you just want to replace?
    12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)
    vf22/pinks/up/exhaust/pump/mbc/bov/ecutek

It went out, but I got the car when it had 29k miles and I had to replace it when I hit 33k miles . It was busted before my driving and I just finished it off. lol
    04 STI