My first 3 killz!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My first 3 killz!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This weekend was a good weekend 4 me lol First I was racing a VW Corrado (92' I think) with ...

My first 3 killz!!!

This weekend was a good weekend 4 me lol First I was racing a VW Corrado (92' I think) with a FMIT and a huge turbo and computer managment. Thats all I could get out of the guy. He didnt wanna say what exactly he had under there. I heard that he put lots of money into this car and it just sucks...lol we had 2 runs.
    1st run. Right of the start I pull ahead while he is spinning his wheels. 2nd gear through 3rd I was just putting bus lenghts on him.
    2nd run: I gave him a little bit of a early start. Once he got his wheels to grip and pulled a car ahead I launched. Catch up 2 him at the end of 1st then we were even through 2nd (I could just hear his turbo SSSSSSSSSssssssssssss) but when he changed gear too 3rd I pulled ahead and when I chaged too 3rd I started putting bus lenghts on him again.

Then the next day I met up with some friends and one of then said some guys want to race me. One was in a Audi 1.8 turbo. He had a bigger turbo installed. He said he had like 350hp, I dunno....He said he dont know what type of turbo it was or maybe he just didnt wanna say it.
    2nd Guy had a Mustang V8 2005 with exhaust and some other stuff. Really nice car body kit and everything. That thing sounded visious.
    Firts off the Audi raced the Mustang like 3 times.....al 3 were won by the mustang,they stayed together through 1st but then the mustang was gaining on him and by the end it was gone.
    Then I raced the Audi 1st cus the Mustang went to put 100 octane fuel in his car lol
    2 runs...both runs I pull ahead off him right away and just keep getting further.
    3rd run we did from a 30 mph in 2nd. We stayed dead even but when he shifted too 3rd I again pulled ahead of him (I had like 6000 rpm) I switched too 3rd at 7500 and keept pulling ahead of him. It was on a regular street so we really couldnt go faster then like 90-100.
    THen the Mustang came back We lined up and were off. Once again I pulled ahead (what a surprise) 2nd throught 3rd I was moving away from him. I believe I had few car lenghts on him...didnt look cus I was watching the road for cars and cops.
    2nd run same result. but a truck blocked our way so we had to break.

Anyways nothing special but still a kill for the WRX.
    Oh my car is an 02 wrx
    Invidia catback exhaust with downpipe, Helix up-pipe, AEM CAI, ECUTeck stage 1, ClutchMasters stage 1 clutch, MRT flywheel, Perrin light crank pulley. STI short shifter. Thats about it.

Regards
    TranceDiablo
    Last edited by TranceDiablo; 09-14-2005 at 02:09 PM.
    04 STI

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice runs, did your stock clutch go out? Or did you just want to replace?
    12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)
    vf22/pinks/up/exhaust/pump/mbc/bov/ecutek

It went out, but I got the car when it had 29k miles and I had to replace it when I hit 33k miles . It was busted before my driving and I just finished it off. lol
    04 STI

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.