????wtf????

This is a discussion on ????wtf???? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just got back from my friends place in college park, md. I was driving on rt 1 noticed a car ...

????wtf????

Just got back from my friends place in college park, md. I was driving on rt 1 noticed a car coming up behind me fast, I let him pass saw that it was a 96-99 Integra white with a WRX hood scoop and the side strakes from a newer M3 coupe. well this a$$ was looking at me like he was a bada$$ my friend in the car with me said to put that ricer in his place, so I down shifted to 3rd and got a few bus lengths on him. We get to the light and this dude starts talking smack how he's going to kill me from a dig and how WRX's are so overated, I told the guy well lets find out how your M3/WRX/Integra does, my friend just started lol, he starts reving his motor. I launch at 5k and get about 3 cars on him before I get into 2nd stopped at the top of 3rd with uncle ben waaay back there. we get to the next light and dude wouldn't pull up next to me, I wanted to see what he was going to say about WRX's now. Didn't know what performance mods he had on his car besides exhaust. Just a funny story I had to share.

04 WRX
    Cobb stg 2
    Invidia up/tbe
    Kartboy ss
    Last edited by MANZ79; 09-05-2005 at 06:30 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Annnddd what did he say...?
    "Word, watch my back?"
    W R X ..mmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by RomainREX
    Annnddd what did he say...?
    he wouldn't pull next to me