06 Wrx - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 06 Wrx within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hmmmmmmm...I dont know... In one sense, 13.4 is ridiculously low and over half a second faster than the fastest time ...

hmmmmmmm...I dont know...

In one sense, 13.4 is ridiculously low and over half a second faster than the fastest time ever acheived on the pre-06's.

On the other hand though, it has better gearing, more torque, more displacement, broader powerband, and has been claimed by a few to be underrated. So I dont know. The XT ran a 13.7 so I guess I could see this being "possible" on an absolutely PERFECT day at the track.. Otherwise, I did expect 13.7-13.9's out of this car with good drivers though.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

it was prolly a new sti at the track and the dude is talking out of his ass.. or he is dislexic and it actually ran a 14.3... either story makes more sense than a wrx runnin a 13.4 stock
    Last edited by blackrex02; 09-04-2005 at 06:58 PM.
    14.160@96.011
    90 degree weather
    airhog, removed silencer, and removed stock catback exhaust (stock DPs in place) and craptacular california 91 octane piss water

I just read the new subie sport mag and they drove all the new imprezas but didn't have any times for them. They really liked the new WRX and STI.

The WRX has almost the same stearing rack as the STI now, much improved.

Oh and they did claim they had a pre production car that had no govener and hit 150mph in 5th at 5000rpm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12