Drove My Buddys 1ST GEN DSM TONIGHT! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Drove My Buddys 1ST GEN DSM TONIGHT! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Michaelsrex This is my buddys other car which i've drove as well he's still on stock 14B ...

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelsrex
    This is my buddys other car which i've drove as well he's still on stock 14B turbo and he stock right wich brandon " Blizwinter " who is cobb Stage 2.5 from a 1ST gear roll these things are amazeing!
    I pulled on my freinds untuned 16g DSM from a roll at stage 2. When I was stage 1 and he had his 14b at 18psi he could only pull a car or so on me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I raced a modded 1st gen eclipse in my supra a number of years ago and he blew his headgasket at around 80mph. That thing was comming up on me fast, but it broke.
    2005 WRX (Short throw shifter, lightweight pulley,STI Splitters,Tein H-Tech springs,Up/Down Pipe, ERZ Catback, Cobb Stage 2, ASA JH8 with Yokohama ES 100s) 13.680@100.46mph

Quote Originally Posted by bigwrxguy
    I pulled on my freinds untuned 16g DSM from a roll at stage 2. When I was stage 1 and he had his 14b at 18psi he could only pull a car or so on me.
    Wait til it's tuned..

Quote Originally Posted by twenty5psi
    Wait til it's tuned..
    i went 12.7 on my 14b POW4H 91 before i sold it...now i got a 94 TSi awaiting injectors and a fuel pump before i dyno and take it to the track
    1994 Talon TSi - SMIC, 16G and Bolt Ons - Awaiting More Fuel and Tune
    2000 B5 GLS 1.8T Every Bolt On + Tuned GT28RS - R.I.P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.