e46 convertible m3(mods)vs my sti ..85mph roll on the freeway
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on e46 convertible m3(mods)vs my sti ..85mph roll on the freeway within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i was driving about to go home when i saw the friend of the white m3 i had previously raced ...

e46 convertible m3(mods)vs my sti ..85mph roll on the freeway

i was driving about to go home when i saw the friend of the white m3 i had previously raced (the white e46 m3 coupe). He wanted to do a freeway run so we went on the freeway on the 2 in glendale area. This just happened at around midnights and that freeway is always totally empty. I didnt wanna go so high but he wanted a 80mph roll. He was in 3rd gear and i was in 5th. We did 2 races, 1st i honk 3 times and we go at the same time and he initially pulls a fender but i get it back and by the time i hit 100 im pulling on him and by 140 i was well ahead so i slowed down. He cathces up again and we do it again from 80mph, This time i let him hit it first, he jumps a car and i get on it, by the time i went into 6th i flew by him and i stayed on it till about 155 and he was WAYYYY back in my rearview. I had 1 passenger and he had 1 passenger. He was really cool about it just like b4. He was just shocked cause he thought he would pull me on the freeway for sure. His mods were intake and chip, i have a downpipe and cobb stage 2 reflash. I gave him 2 gears and all that torque still helped me pull on him , i love my sti, I used to hate the gearing but now i just give them gears and shock them anyway.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

change your name....................M3killa , anyone?
    BUGEYE MAFIA~~~

05 aspen white STi

Turbowill just got OWNED

^^^

Anyway, is that kill possible? I don't doubt you but like.....aren't M3's on the highway *****ing amazing? I wasn't aware that a stage II STi could kill one from a roll.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    ^^^

Anyway, is that kill possible? I don't doubt you but like.....aren't M3's on the highway *****ing amazing? I wasn't aware that a stage II STi could kill one from a roll.
    .................................................. .
    .................................................. . .......
    ........................... .................... .............. ......

.................................................. ...............
    .................................................. ...
    Last edited by ShadowBlade612; 09-02-2005 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBlade612
    .................................................. .
    .................................................. . .......
    ........................... .................... .............. ......

.................................................. ...............
    .................................................. ...

Quoted.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

i sincerely apologize for my wrongdoings in here. please accept my apologies. after all, others were forgiven in the same manner. And they were let back in

wow this guy looks wild

Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    ^^^

i thought it was impossible also at those speeds with the gear i was in and he was in but nope. Convertibles are slower than the coupes, friend in a coupe wants to run me this week so we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx
    i thought it was impossible also at those speeds with the gear i was in and he was in but nope. Convertibles are slower than the coupes, friend in a coupe wants to run me this week so we'll see.
    Your right about convertibles being slower than the coupe due to it's weight. However, at those speed, I don't think a convertible and coupe would make a difference. Those E46 are insane at those speed. Hard to believe that a stage two Sti can take it from an 80mph roll all the way to 150mph. But anything can happen on the streets. So nice kill.
    Last edited by WiCkeDrEx; 09-05-2005 at 12:27 PM.
    13.7 at 98.74 MPH / Stock TD04 & No EM

thing is it wasnt really close either, i wish i had this one on tape. I know you guys arent calling bs but it would be cool on tape.

You saw my videos...

I killed the M3 from any gear and in one vid he takes off b4 me and I still pas him..

Quote Originally Posted by zigger
    I killed the M3 from any gear and in one vid he takes off b4 me and I still pas him..
    Good for you... Would you like some cookie? Learn how to write first before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by zigger

i saw the Vids that you posted, what are your mods? it wasnt even close.
    BUGEYE MAFIA~~~

05 aspen white STi

Quote Originally Posted by WRXskeet
    i saw the Vids that you posted, what are your mods? it wasnt even close.
    link to the vid...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.