Sti Vs 2005 911 Carrrera S (355 bhp)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Sti Vs 2005 911 Carrrera S (355 bhp) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So ya I have been reading some crazy articles on this new 911..0-60 3.9 secs 1/4 mile 12.6 ofcourse that ...

Sti Vs 2005 911 Carrrera S (355 bhp)

So ya I have been reading some crazy articles on this new 911..0-60 3.9 secs 1/4 mile 12.6 ofcourse that is mag *** reading and who knows.. but tonight my partners buddy hooked up with us and has one..I must say they look pretty sick. Round lights and a awesome tach that times you. The rims are decent but the car sounds dirty. Anyways My partner asked the guy if we can do a few runs.The guy laughed at 1st not even knowing what a sti is I don't care and I don't really expect a gut that spends 80K on a car to know what a sti is 30K car lol.. I dyno at aprox 315 whp/332 t/q Headers , Tbe. forged pistons .ecutek balh blah. So 1st the guy actually said go take my car for a ride. We were amazed..I love the seats . The seating position. It has this sport mode button that lowers the car and gived it much more throttle response.. but besides that the car wasn't that awesome. It's not my car so I am not goint to beat it or drive it crazy but I pushed it a few times and it definatly was quick but not what I expected.. it felt like my partners e46 M3. They raced btw and this 997 S took him by 2 cars from 60-130. So finally we head out . we did 2 raced 40-120 and 60-130sh...both races I had him by 1-2 cars as we were getting closer to 130 I saw his lights get abit closer but we shut down at 130 anyways..
    He was very impressed..I wasn't sorry for the boring story..and sorry Ididn't get this one on tape..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good kill. Those new 911's are just awesome in my oppinion, one of the best looking 911's ever. I was always a big fan of the 993, and didnt like the 996 front end terribly, the new 997's are just beutiful.
    Cobb Stage 2.5 VF-34 + uppipe
    Best ET so far - 13.1@103 with a 1.81 60'

Nice, I didnt know the Carrera had close to 330 whp..Thats pretty awesome.
    when the turbo spins the bull**** ends

My mods

Nice

I ran one of those New Carrera S when I was stock and got beat by about a 1/2 car. They have a very strong top end.

You and your 'partner' ey? Sounds funny to me. So is her your boyfriend or your buddy?

J/P. . nice kill. I was curious how a STI stacks up to a 997

"And this fat f*c* is Silent Bob, My hetero life-partner"

ha ha

Ya bros.. My bussiness partner!! My wife ain't into cars..lol

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.