Sad day - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Sad day within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; to the person saying doing 100+ is a bad idea what the hell does that mean i'm sure over half ...

to the person saying doing 100+ is a bad idea what the hell does that mean i'm sure over half this forum does 100mph a day dam i can cruise down the highway at 100 in control and i was doing well over that tonight in a 1st gen i just dont understand why everyone talks about moding there cars doing everything but staying under 100mph and please noone say they only mod there cars for the track cause thats bull and we know it, it is sad what happend and i feel bad for there familys thank god noone else got hurt but i would love to hear how many people really dont go that fast?
    Fp18g, Txs RFL
    650cc PE Injectors, Walb 255 Fp3" TBE, Perrin Inlet Hose, UteC, HeliX uppipe,Stock Tmic
    STock Clutch , Stock 5 Speedn
    STI ShortBloCK 265whp 300tq @17psi Still DETUNED
    13.1 @104 Slipping Clutch

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by PolarisSnT
    Watching that video the fron of the car is no where near the back of the car...thats just crazy. Anyway to know if it was a WRX or a 2.5RS. I was actually sick enough to study the picture of the rear half to see if I could notice anything but I couldnt find anything that was a tell tale sign on either model.
    Me too, I studied the pic as well and all I can see is that the wheels look stock which sucks even more. Its sad to hear tragedies like this, but it pisses me off cause people like them could have easily killed innocent bystanders and drivers like myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelsrex
    to the person saying doing 100+ is a bad idea what the hell does that mean i'm sure over half this forum does 100mph a day dam i can cruise down the highway at 100 in control and i was doing well over that tonight in a 1st gen i just dont understand why everyone talks about moding there cars doing everything but staying under 100mph and please noone say they only mod there cars for the track cause thats bull and we know it, it is sad what happend and i feel bad for there familys thank god noone else got hurt but i would love to hear how many people really dont go that fast?
    Sure lots of people go that fast, but most of them do it on the interstate or a road that can handle 100+ mph speeds. Would you do 100+ on a gravel road or on an icy road? Seems like a good qualifier for a Darwin nomination if only it was a little more creative.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12