Stage II vs. 04-05 Acura TL
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Stage II vs. 04-05 Acura TL within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; just left the fiance's house and I pull up at the light next to a newer acura TL, kid had ...

Stage II vs. 04-05 Acura TL

just left the fiance's house and I pull up at the light next to a newer acura TL, kid had his hip-hop blasting and the light turns green but neither of us get on it....so he gets up to around 65 and i start to pull up next to him I drop to 3rd and keep tapping the gas, he slams it down before me and I slam right after. It was almost dead even thru most of 3rd gear, I had about 1/4 to 1/3 car length on him but started to pull away towards redline, when I hit 4th I just started to walk him. I hit about 115-120 and had about 1 and a half buses on him. The 2 lanes turns to one at the end so i had to let off at 120. I stuck my hand out and gave him a big Thumb up.

the end

those TLs are pretty quick, much respect now for those cars....I wonder how i would fate against the RL.
    Last edited by blackrexNJ; 08-28-2005 at 09:33 PM.
    TXS Up-pipe, Cobb Stage 2, OBX TBE, MBC, vishnu pulley, Samco I/C hoses, Perrin Inlet hose, TXS TMIC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Nice kill! I like the look of those cars.
    Where you at in NJ?
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

I live in begen county, on the border of bergen and passaic county, the race happened in Wayne.
    TXS Up-pipe, Cobb Stage 2, OBX TBE, MBC, vishnu pulley, Samco I/C hoses, Perrin Inlet hose, TXS TMIC

Quote Originally Posted by blackrexNJ
    I live in begen county, on the border of bergen and passaic county, the race happened in Wayne.
    Sweet, if your interested Im having a meet at my house on Sept 3rd in Monmouth County. Got a lot of scoobies coming out from all over, if your interested let me know?
    Uncle Lewie

Quote Originally Posted by uncle lewie wrx
    Sweet, if your interested Im having a meet at my house on Sept 3rd in Monmouth County. Got a lot of scoobies coming out from all over, if your interested let me know?
    Uncle Lewie
    aww man, I would like to go, but I have a 2 weddings to attend, sept 2nd and 3rd.

thanks for the invite though...take some pics and post them after your meet

Quote Originally Posted by blackrexNJ
    aww man, I would like to go, but I have a 2 weddings to attend, sept 2nd and 3rd.

thanks for the invite though...take some pics and post them after your meet
    No worries, yeh def on the pics.
    Uncle Lewie

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.