spotted a ford gt, ferrari, lotus, porche, maserati, and nsx

This is a discussion on spotted a ford gt, ferrari, lotus, porche, maserati, and nsx within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; CN: saw a bunch of hot cars and cruised with them a couple of days ago i was taking a ...

spotted a ford gt, ferrari, lotus, porche, maserati, and nsx

CN: saw a bunch of hot cars and cruised with them

a couple of days ago i was taking a cruise enjoying the nice day out. and i spotted a black Ford GT pull onto middle country rd right by the smith haven mall(this was in suffolk long island if any knows the area), strange cause i say a red Ford GT on the same block last month, might be the same guy. thing look sick awesome sound and he was hitting it pretty hard, going in and out of traffic. i caught up at the next light and pulled next to it taking a nice look at it, soooo nice. i ended up flowing the GT untill he pulled in to a lot with a bunch of ferraris, porches lots of hot cars. didnt pull in with him thought, i went down the road about a mile and turned around and didnt see any of the cars as i went back. so im about a mile back up the road and i hear this awesome sound, sounded like a bunch of race cars take off, then i saw they were in front of me about 20 cars or so. i caught up and followed for a couple of miles. i was next to a Ferrari and i hear it down shift and this loud roar. i was already in gear ready and floored it, to my surprise i started pulling ever so slightly i was at the end of my gear so i stopped, to many cars around. dont know if he was trying thought, i only went throught only one gear. i was surrounded by them, it was hot. :twisted: then we got caught at a light with a lotus elise in front of me. like turns green and im gear just going to drive normal then the lotus gets a jump, his tires chirp, the i floor it. i was in first gear at like 2000rpm waiting for the turbo to spool, and then im off. i hear him shift into second and he chirped the tires again. i ended up passing him and stopped with his front bumper at my front door, and had to slow down again. followed them a little more as they pull into a housing develpment and then i went on my way.
    dont know where they were going, i guess taking a cruise out east to the hamptons or something.
    here are the pics from my camera phone

04 STi Blue
    2005 - 279WHP 306WTQ 13.1@105
    2006 - FPGreen
    LISC# 17 LongIslandSubaruClub.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thats hot man. Thx for sharing pics.

Thats pretty sweet. And when the butterfly valves open on those Ferraris, the sound is amazing. I was next to a friend in his F430 a few days ago and he put it in first to take a turn. The moment he shifted into 1st the valves opened and it went from barely louder than cruise in 2nd to absolutely amazing. I told him he needs a Tubi though. Every ferrari should

Sounds like you had permagrin. I know I would have.

Cannonball Run?

That red 360 looks like a challange stradale..
    You wanna shoot? shoot. Dont talk!

I would have had to change my shorts..
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.