Stage ? S4
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Stage ? S4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Kid in my town drives a Stage ? Audi S4. Reason for being Stage ? is that he dosen't know ...

Stage ? S4

Kid in my town drives a Stage ? Audi S4. Reason for being Stage ? is that he dosen't know what stage it is. Had his car sent off to be modded w/ upgraded turbos from the Euro spec S4, chip, dyno tune etc. He claims 360 whp on the dyno. How would say a stage 4 280whp 18g WRX stack up?
    2002 WRB stage 4 WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey he is look at achtuning.com he is stage 5 plus front mounted intercooler. Also has full suspension and all new rotors and calipers. He has the same set up as the the guy who started the company. HE gave me a ride in it again and it pulls so hard. It is sweet.
    Vibrant cat-back exhaust. Black silver rim ADR 18"/ kuhmo 225/40/18. kenwood deck, 2 12" kenwood excelons w/ 1100W kenwood amp. Cobb acessport------------coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by Ssleeping
    Kid in my town drives a Stage ? Audi S4. Reason for being Stage ? is that he dosen't know what stage it is. Had his car sent off to be modded w/ upgraded turbos from the Euro spec S4, chip, dyno tune etc. He claims 360 whp on the dyno. How would say a stage 4 280whp 18g WRX stack up?
    360 vs 280... not too good!

ya his car is crazy fast he gave me a ride in it a couple of nights ago and became so in love with his car. F***ing amazing.
    Vibrant cat-back exhaust. Black silver rim ADR 18"/ kuhmo 225/40/18. kenwood deck, 2 12" kenwood excelons w/ 1100W kenwood amp. Cobb acessport------------coming soon

What year is his S4. The newer ones are tanks, from the stats I've seen the 04+ S4 is in the 4000-4200 depending on the tranny, and with 360whp, that could be a good run for a 280whp WRX weighin in at almost 1000lbs less. The older ones were lighter but still 3600-3800lbs depending again on tranny and options. Either way your looking at a sub 13 second car most likely, but the stage 4 WRX should still put up a decent fight.
    Cobb Stage 2.5 VF-34 + uppipe
    Best ET so far - 13.1@103 with a 1.81 60'

Quote Originally Posted by 04wrx4keeps
    What year is his S4. The newer ones are tanks, from the stats I've seen the 04+ S4 is in the 4000-4200 depending on the tranny, and with 360whp, that could be a good run for a 280whp WRX weighin in at almost 1000lbs less. The older ones were lighter but still 3600-3800lbs depending again on tranny and options. Either way your looking at a sub 13 second car most likely, but the stage 4 WRX should still put up a decent fight.

It's probably a b5 platform, since that's the most popular. Even weighing 3800, the 80whp difference should make up for that.

Quote Originally Posted by YZFWV
    It's probably a b5 platform, since that's the most popular. Even weighing 3800, the 80whp difference should make up for that.

youll lose
    1994 Talon TSi - SMIC, 16G and Bolt Ons - Awaiting More Fuel and Tune
    2000 B5 GLS 1.8T Every Bolt On + Tuned GT28RS - R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by Ssleeping
    you only have 280 WHP with an 18G. what kind of IC? what altitude are you at?

Quote Originally Posted by wrxaddicted
    you only have 280 WHP with an 18G. what kind of IC? what altitude are you at?
    i was thinking the same thing...maybe conserv. tuning?

Quote Originally Posted by 8urVTEC
    i was thinking the same thing...maybe conserv. tuning?

must be, or he is high up in the mountains.

man those V6 bi turbo S4s are quick as hell man... with just a chip it gets torquey as HELL~

with upgraded turbos man.. i cant imagine... *Drooooool*

im pretty sure he'll pull away from you pretty fast after like 80 mph
    they call STi's STDs because everyone is getting them.

Quote Originally Posted by amukaoen
    man those V6 bi turbo S4s are quick as hell man... with just a chip it gets torquey as HELL~

with upgraded turbos man.. i cant imagine... *Drooooool*

im pretty sure he'll pull away from you pretty fast after like 80 mph
    kid in my car crew has one bone stock with GIAC chip ONLY hit 13.2 @ 102 with a full tank of 93...thats a 12 second pass with a 1/4 tank of 100oct

Quote Originally Posted by 8urVTEC
    kid in my car crew has one bone stock with GIAC chip ONLY hit 13.2 @ 102 with a full tank of 93...thats a 12 second pass with a 1/4 tank of 100oct
    it s true my friend GIAC chipped S4 is torquey like hell ,i did 13,3 many times with his car so i m sure with few small mods it ll be a very hard kill good luck

That is a quick s4 however from a dig those are not the easiest to launch and he has alot better gearing then you do be careful... ever thing of n2o
    Heaven is where the police are british, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the Lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, The chefs British, the mechanics French,the Lovers Swiss, and its all organized by the italians.
    Cobb Stage 2 Cattless FTW
    My Blobeye Syndicate #

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.