92' RS Camaro vs an O3 WRX? - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on 92' RS Camaro vs an O3 WRX? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Trainrex I can't believe I actually forgot to put the 305 in there. You can also take ...

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    I can't believe I actually forgot to put the 305 in there. You can also take a 350 block, a 400 crank, rods, pistons, harmonic balancer, flex plate, notch the block for the rods, and have a 383 stroker. Also keep in mind. There are infinate different ways to build smallblocks. Heads, cam, intake, carburetor, ignition, headers, cranks, rods, pistons, compression ratios, etc etc etc. When you pull up next to something older with a small block in it, you never know what he has. He could be putting down 180whp with a 2bbl, stock heads, and a stock 60lb crank, or 650whp with a Demon carb, Brodix heads, and a 36lb crank. Never underestimate them.

You really know your stuff.

...Your still my offical idol.
    Quote Originally Posted by timber
    I think I would be more worried about my butt if it was Brian..
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX
    I was rect0wned.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxRacer

...Your still my offical idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Dont laugh, I take this seriously. From now on, when I need info on how to beat a Camaro RS, your the man to go to. The man to feel my pain, the man to console me and the like. Your...Trainrex, offical idol of Foxracer, man of a million cars!

And Rayfield can be the generic wizened old man with knowledge far reaching and wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by timber
    I think I would be more worried about my butt if it was Brian..
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX
    I was rect0wned.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.