good race
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on good race within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so tonight i stoped at this light, and one of those super charged v6 grand prix roll up next to ...

good race

so tonight i stoped at this light, and one of those super charged v6 grand prix roll up next to me. he gives me a dirty look and i know he wants to run it. so when the light turns green neither of us launch, but we both take off at the same time and by about 70 i had a good 4 cars on him. i stoped at the next red light, but he ran it and flew by me yelling **** you.

dose anyone know what those run stock? i know they have like 260 hp, but what are thier 1/4 mile times and 0-60 times.

btw i have a 02 wrx with tbe up pipe ram intake and 15 psi.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The stock ones I have seen run usually pull in the high 14's low 15's at around 93-95mph (so overall a good run for a stock WRX in most cases). I see alot of them at the track in the high 13's with work done to them though so watch out.
    Last edited by 04wrx4keeps; 08-21-2005 at 02:07 PM.
    Cobb Stage 2.5 VF-34 + uppipe
    Best ET so far - 13.1@103 with a 1.81 60'

uke
    Ugh, I hate it when other GTP (s/c'd Grand Prix) owners act like jerks

Anyways, usual stock time is high 14's with a good launch. If they can get traction, they're strongest on the low end (been known to get 280 wheel tq stock, they're torque figure is underrated).

Anyways, good job putting a cocky driver in his place.
    06 GTO - yeah, it's pretty quick
    Grand Prix GTP-gone

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.