Does anyonelse get harassed by SLK's?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Does anyonelse get harassed by SLK's? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Everytime I wash my car this guy in a red SLK drives by and harases me in my drive way. ...

Does anyonelse get harassed by SLK's?

Everytime I wash my car this guy in a red SLK drives by and harases me in my drive way. He always flips me of, or yells or just stops and points. I find rather strange, I'd expect to get attention from riced out civics, other WRX's, or maybe and EVO. But an SLK Anyone else have this problem?
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wow, that sounds like pretty specific harassment to me? Are you sure you dont know the guy from a while back or something? My best guess other than that would be maybe he got whooped by one and thinks it was you?

I know their not too fast, even a stock WRX would take out all of the older ones other than the AMG. Although the newer redesigned 05 is probably a good run if your stock (~3300lbs and 268hp), I thought about buying one but I didnt find a whole lot of aftermarket for them, so probably not alot of decently modded ones rolling around....just watch out for the AMG's, I think they pull high 12's- low 13's stock, if hes not AMG just race him and shut him up
    Cobb Stage 2.5 VF-34 + uppipe
    Best ET so far - 13.1@103 with a 1.81 60'

I'm pretty sure i don't knwo the driver, but its the old slk and it's not AMG. I might just have to try and race him.
    Last edited by cavallino333; 08-20-2005 at 05:32 PM.
    FORZA FERRARI

i have the new one with the 3.5L engine... its quick! 13 second car from the factory... 268hp V6 with torque. old ones are mostly slow though... only the AMG was worth a damn. i have no clue why someone driving a car for bling would try to harrass a subaru owner. the AMG's have a fair share of mods available... Renntech makes headers and supercharger upgrades that will net over 100hp more...
    Yes, that is me in my avatar! Kid's don't try this at home.
    CLICKY to view My Extensive Mod List!

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333
    Everytime I wash my car this guy in a red SLK drives by and harases me in my drive way. He always flips me of, or yells or just stops and points. I find rather strange, I'd expect to get attention from riced out civics, other WRX's, or maybe and EVO. But an SLK Anyone else have this problem?
    I'd call the po-po, they'll beat him in a race.

I would never race a guy that knew where I lived...

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    Did you bone his girl or something?

Quote Originally Posted by dan240
    I would never race a guy that knew where I lived...
    Good point thats probably a good idea

I've never seen the guy before so I'm pretty sure I didn't bone his girl.
    FORZA FERRARI

Heck, if you think he is singling you out, call the cops! Personal freedoms *stop* where they interfere with another person's freedom...
    Family fun: 2010 BMW M3 Sedan; STOCK
    Single fun: 2012 Mustang Boss 302; STOCK
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN

I got harrased by a kid in a new SLK55. he kept trying to instigate a roll race from 70 mph. needless to say I wouldnt even bother. why would any body buy their kid (looked less then 20) a monster like that is beond me.
    You wanna shoot? shoot. Dont talk!

Quote Originally Posted by STiPwrSlide
    I got harrased by a kid in a new SLK55. he kept trying to instigate a roll race from 70 mph. needless to say I wouldnt even bother. why would any body buy their kid (looked less then 20) a monster like that is beond me.
    perhaps he was just taking daddy's car out for a spin

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333

It doesn't sound like it has anything to do with your car. Sounds like he has a problem with you.

lol @ racing someone who flips you off to "show them"

Sounds more like you need to call him on that **** or call the cops if you are that type of person.

I'm not going to call the cops. As long as he stays in the car and just drives by its not really that big of a deal. I'm not really woried about it I just thought it was funny.
    FORZA FERRARI

I wouldn't call the cops either. But I sure as hell wouldn't let him disrespect me like that.

I think he just wants to fu(k you. call his boyfriend and tell on him.
    Dead is Hard. Life is Much Easier. Be Adequite.
    -Lindsay Lohan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast