call my srt4 the mini supra, from a roll king.
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on call my srt4 the mini supra, from a roll king. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; just lovin it up with the new big turbo kit. raced 4 cars this past sat night down in newark, ...

call my srt4 the mini supra, from a roll king.

just lovin it up with the new big turbo kit. raced 4 cars this past sat night down in newark, de. of course all from a roll. even tho i had my slicks in the trunk in case someone wanted to get real serious. first i raced a old 90's box civic with a ls motor. ran past it like it was parked. raced a stock 05 temp taged black srt4 ran past it just as fast as the civic. then raced a stock t tagged again white newest style 3000 gt vr4. passed it like it was parked. all from around 50-90mph or so.

now for the only race really worth talking about. i caught a again! t-tagged 04 s281 sc saleen mustang. grey colored looked mean but was quiet. barly hear the blower when in the lower gears then not at all up top. anyway, he was trying to pick on some riced out accord when i flashed my lights as he was in front of me. he backed off so we could talk and i asked if we could wait and get some running room so we could open them up. car had 2 dudes mid 20s. both obliged and were actually very kool about it all. coming from a stock looking srt4. my gf in pass seat was getting all nervous about being able to take it. i felt pretty confident i could. so we waited, finally got room and started at about 65 or so. i tryed to wave him to go first but he waved me back to go first. (can't help everyone) so i mash the gas at around 4500 rpms. turbo takes alil to spool as i didn't break boost and were off. in the time it took my turbo to spool the guy driving the mustang realized he needed to really get on it to make it work. so were dead even at the start. 3rd ends at 95 or so and i'm a fender up. power shift 4th and with a triple back fire i'm up a whole car by 105 and shut down at 115 or so another half car up. guys pulled up next to me at the next light and just about freaked out about how fast my car was. and said he wanted to try again from 40. (turbo lag city) i said sure. he doesn't give me the jump but yet jumps on me from 2nd gear i have turbo lag till about 45-50 ish then all of the 15psi i can use in 2nd not to spin comes on. so he's got almost his back bumper at my front bumper when 3rd comes along. again i wot shift up to 22psi and my tq steering monster comes to life. by the end of 3rd i'm a nose up take fourth to 110 or so again almost 2 cars up and shut down. best race i can say i've ever had. guy couldn't believe he lost to a neon.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

thats great.
    when the turbo spins the bull**** ends

My mods

cocky much?
    Mods:
    -De-badged
    -Helix Uppipe
    -Bosal Downpipe
    -HKS Hi Power Cat Back exhaust
    -Blitz Dual TT DCII
    -STi Replica Front Strut Bar
    -STi Replica Rear Strut Bar
    -Blitz Dual EBC Spec S
    -Utec

It's scientific fact...round house kicks are primarily made of a substance known as chucktanium.

nice kills. we need vids of your car!!

(i wouldnt call him cocky just confident. You'd do that 2 if your wrx was stage 4 plus)
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

good runs, what mods do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhip
    cocky much?

yeah, its hard to be humble. till you get humbled. i'm waiting/hunting down a car that runs 11s and traps 125+ for a good race. i know my car is just barly in a class to be called fast. i'm sure there a dozen+ 10sec cars in the area that can put mine in its place.

mods that matter for power...

Psi-Fi CAI
    Lorenzo 60mm throttle body w/ adapter plate
    Psi fi frount mount intercooler
    Psi-Fi piggy back ecu
    Psi-Fi Custom 02 Housing
    Maxx Fab catted downpipe with mopar reducer
    mopar catback
    Turbosmart Ultragate 38mm wastgate
    Garret gt30R turbo
    Psi-fi custom exhaust manifold
    Walboro 225lph fuel pump
    RC750cc injectors
    Return fuel line and fuel pressure regulator
    mopar stage 2 pcm with tip sensor
    Turbosmart eboost
    turbomart dual port bov

plus the supporting mods to put it all together, plugs, wires, clutch, motor mounts, suspension work, slicks and so on toa make it all useful power.

its hard to get vids/ carry a camera and person to record. not like you know when this stuff will happen. i can get a vid anytime of me racing my friends 300whp 2nd gen teg.
    Last edited by 2004NeonSRT4; 08-14-2005 at 03:00 PM.
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Very cool. Can't wait for my kit.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx
    nice kills. we need vids of your car!!

(i wouldnt call him cocky just confident. You'd do that 2 if your wrx was stage 4 plus)
    True, but I wouldn't go on rambling how i blew past a "parked car" and such..anywho yes we need vids of the teh kills!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails burnrubber.gif  
    Mods:
    -De-badged
    -Helix Uppipe
    -Bosal Downpipe
    -HKS Hi Power Cat Back exhaust
    -Blitz Dual TT DCII
    -STi Replica Front Strut Bar
    -STi Replica Rear Strut Bar
    -Blitz Dual EBC Spec S
    -Utec

It's scientific fact...round house kicks are primarily made of a substance known as chucktanium.

"WE RACE FOR EXCELLENCE" - SUBARU
    Bugeyed Mafia 4 Life

Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhip
    True, but I wouldn't go on rambling how i blew past a "parked car" and such..anywho yes we need vids of the teh kills!
    should i edit it so it says there car didn't fare to well and i won by a large margin? i get alil exited and typed it out. my bad. i don't want to come off as a king of the road guy. but having a 280whp car one week then not have ur car for a month then get it back with 400+ makes you feel really good. then when you race cars you would have a fight with before and win big on them now, makes that large investment feel worth it. i'll try to keep a camera around next time tho just for you guys thanks for the props.
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Sounds like you have a fast car, too bad it is still a NEON.

I'd like to see the race with the srt4 vs the 300whp teg...

Quote Originally Posted by Houstonwrx
    Sounds like you have a fast car, too bad it is still a NEON.
    wrx guys are turning worst than srt4 kids. Your just ignorant.

Wow, I can't believe you just called me ignorant, yet you don't know the difference between you're and your. Those cars are lame, I mean a neon is a neon. Besides those guys are always so cocky anyway, are you his older brother or something. And next time you insult someone for their intelligence, make sure you know proper grammar.

oh no grammar on a forum, let me go hide behind my stupidity. I'm two years way from a masters and i'll use stupid grammar all i want. That neon will kick your wrx's a$$ unless you spend a good 10-15g's on it. Than you might have a race that so called "neon" will probably beat some exotics. I'm sure it will beat a z06, it will beat the c6 and a lot of other cars you can dream about driving. I dont care if its just a NEON. Its a fawkn fast neon. If your a car enthusiast than you will appreciate the modability of a srt4. You probably dont know jack sh!t about that car. Keep your stupid comments to yourself noob. I'm sure most wrx owners will agree these new bunch of wrx drivers are becoming as bad as the "16 year old in the srt" kids we used to hear so much about. Most people on this forum will give props to a fast srt4, The people who have been here longer seem to appreciate them more. They know whats its like to mod a wrx and still lose to a stock srt4 on the freeway. Maybe your just pissed off you didnt get the faster car. Dont give me this its fwd, its a crappy neon etc etc. For 24k you can get a srt4 acr which will kick your stock wrx's A$$ around a track, on a dragstrip, on the freeway and any other way you want it. Why can you be a normal person and give props where its due, instead you make ignorant comments. You remind me of my younger cousins in middle school. You know the 12-14 age range. GROW UP .

(sarcasm)
    Now go drive you "impreza". Its just a piece of
    sh!T impreza. I mean its AWD who the hell wants that. It makes sense to push a car from rear not all 4 wheels. what retard would buy an AWD CAR? now go drop your tranny or something. No wait, go grind your gears, your so slow. Your interior sucks. Your car is ugly. its so slow off a roll.
    (end of sarcasm)

i owned a 03 wrx, i have a 05 sti now, my brother has a 05 wrx. I can appreciate a fast car and give props. Stop being fawkn arrogant jacka$$, you dont drive a ferrari its a fawkn subaru.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast