call my srt4 the mini supra, from a roll king. - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on call my srt4 the mini supra, from a roll king. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx we dont preach in wrx vs the world. If you dont like reading about stuff like ...

Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx
    we dont preach in wrx vs the world. If you dont like reading about stuff like this, NASIOC and I-club are a nice forum too.
    Heh, preach? It's the truth, nothing to preach... it's people like u i wish have a car filled with people then hit a telephone pole and everyone dies but you... then i can say, "i told you so." why am i so surprised the guy who got into it with another member would get into it with me when i make a valid point? My only guess is lack of maturity and/or experience (yes, think about it). I am sure there are others here who would feel the same way as I do. It's good to post your kills, no doubt about it, but i just made a comment about his girlfriend with him in the car when he can easily lose control and hurt people. if u see that as a problem then remove the tampon from your vag and put it in your a$$. kthxbye

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

People who get in my car during situations like this know exactly what they are getting into so i'm sure his gf knew exactly what she was getting into. Your logic makes no sense at all, if your against street racing than you are against all of it. If you crash and your alone, you crash into another car you still kill innocent people. It doesnt matter who's in your car if your racing your taking a risk. From the sounds of it it was in a clear idea. I'm sure polls come out of knowhere on the freeway when your hitting the gas going in a straight line on an empty road.

edit: and yes,idiots who come on threads and make no valid points at all and say stupid sh!t like "its still a neon" will get bagged on by me.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

People who get in my car during situations like this know exactly what they are getting into so i'm sure his gf knew exactly what she was getting into. Your logic makes no sense at all, if your against street racing than you are against all of it. If you crash and your alone, you crash into another car you still kill innocent people. It doesnt matter who's in your car if your racing your taking a risk. From the sounds of it it was in a clear idea. I'm sure polls come out of knowhere on the freeway when your hitting the gas going in a straight line on an empty road.

edit: and yes,idiots who come on threads and make no valid points at all and say stupid sh!t like "its still a neon" will get bagged on by me.
    thanks for speakin the truth. my gf actually told me to race it again. i know what could happend and so does she. i could slip and fall getting out of the tub and die. when its ur time its ur time. i do think of things when racing. that why i backed out when just barly ahead no point in going further. also waiting for a long stretch of empy road at like mid night to race. you can also wreck into the other car at the strip to. anything can happen. you do have a point with innocent by standards like peds on bikes and such but there wasn't a person in sight, even on side street and parking lots. thanks for the help tho mom.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Turb0STi
    Umm, fast car and all bro, I didnt read the whole 3 pages(half of which was a fight among members)... does anyone else think its f$cked up to be driving dangerously 90+mph with a passenger, let alone your girlfriend? if I were to go up against someone, and put my life and anyone else's around me life in danger, I would do it without any passengers... you should get kicked in the mouth for driving like an a$$ with your girlfriend with u ... think dude, i know people who have gotten out of control and crashed bad and almost killed their passengers/girlfriends if not, did kill them. very not cool. nice car though, keep up good work, just try to mess around without putting passenger's lives in danger. I may sound like i am exagerating(sp?), but maybe I've just had too many instances of people close to me getting hurt...
    This post is out of hand and wrong. Besides saying another member should be kicked in the mouth, you also post elswhere that you wish anothe member to hit a telephone pole. I'll chalk it up to a maturity...and to add to yours, here is your warning. Please do not exhibit physical threats or wishes of violence on others while you post here. 1 strike. 2 more and you are gone.

While you have every right to your opinion, there are rules in place here to which you do not have the right to violate..regardless of your perceived moral high ground. Please keep threats of violence, regardless of how thinly veiled, to yourself.

While you are at it, you might want to check the forum titles. This is a forum about racing. What did you expect to see when you entered? Excercise your rights....if you don't like what you read, leave. We have many other forums for you to enjoy.

edit...I read what I wrote and forgot an important item. This is a warning, and will be posted on your user notes. I don't normally do this in a public forum, but your words brought out the daddy in me.
    Mod
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    i'm a cecil person myself, my tuner is 10min from atco so it'll prolly be getting a work out down there soon, but i won't be there. when you up at cecil let me know, we can go down on a wed or fri, maybe bet a drink at a bar or something. let me know. or shoot me a pm.
    are you guys talking about cecil county around b-more? I spend a lot of time up in bel-air and have been meaning to make a trip out to there one day.

And I bet the person complaining about "Racing" has never broken the speed limit or done anything like that in their life?

I could see if the guy was flying down the road and his girl was screaming and crying for him to slow down and be let out, but if she was up for it as well it means she recognized the dangers and was fine with it.

If "putting some one's life in danger" is something you are going to actively worry about, maybe you you should go stop all the girls from hopping on the back of my bike that do, because even if I do the speed limit, and drive "defensively" and some on in an eighteen wheeler decides to chew me up and spit me out into a million pieces, there's nothing I can do to stop it.

Heh, preach? It's the truth, nothing to preach... it's people like u i wish have a car filled with people then hit a telephone pole and everyone dies but you... then i can say, "i told you so." why am i so surprised the guy who got into it with another member would get into it with me when i make a valid point? My only guess is lack of maturity and/or experience (yes, think about it). I am sure there are others here who would feel the same way as I do. It's good to post your kills, no doubt about it, but i just made a comment about his girlfriend with him in the car when he can easily lose control and hurt people. if u see that as a problem then remove the tampon from your vag and put it in your a$$. kthxbye
    go back to nasioc.......... why are you even in the Street racing section, if your so against it?
    BUGEYE MAFIA~~~

05 aspen white STi

my g/f is there for atleast 90% of my races. she agg's most of them on. she was with me when i topped the speedo. and she liked it. my friends ride with me all the time and try to get me to race even then. they all know the dangers of riding with me. i even tell them sometimes. if you dont like it dont read because atleast 75 or more percent of these post in the kill section have some passenger.

You're damn right that SRT-4 is a mini Supra! I think that car is one of the best bang for the bucks going. Don't get too confident though. With a 2.4x 60-ft and high rpm turbo spool you would get taken stoplight to stoplight by a Stock STI

120 trap speed is very impressive though. That's fast.
    Last edited by garrettjj; 08-18-2005 at 12:54 AM.
    95 Supra TT --BPU+ 420whp.
    05 Subaru STI --Cobb AP Stage 2 Protuned
    94 Integra GS-R --HIE/VTEC Controller.

What is it with all these people with 100< posts acting so rude. It reminds me of my football team , new guy comes in thinks hes the §hit, gets smoked the first play and gets put in his place. We need something like that.

BTW nice srt-4 - would hate to run into you.

Personally I think if the SRT had a identity of its own it would be a lot more fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by §tī
    What is it with all these people with 100< posts acting so rude. It reminds me of my football team , new guy comes in thinks hes the §hit, gets smoked the first play and gets put in his place. We need something like that.

BTW nice srt-4 - would hate to run into you.

Personally I think if the SRT had a identity of its own it would be a lot more fascinating.
    exacty, its all noobs
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    i'm a cecil person myself, my tuner is 10min from atco so it'll prolly be getting a work out down there soon, but i won't be there. when you up at cecil let me know, we can go down on a wed or fri, maybe bet a drink at a bar or something. let me know. or shoot me a pm.
    Sure thing, Cecil works. Right now I know I'll be down there Oct 22nd, we're having an R/T meet that day, it's an open T&T tho. I might make it down for a Wed in Sept, if I do I'll let ya know. A beer sounds good
    '02 Dakota 5.9 R/T
    Intercooled Novi-2K

Quote Originally Posted by bad360rt
    Sure thing, Cecil works. Right now I know I'll be down there Oct 22nd, we're having an R/T meet that day, it's an open T&T tho. I might make it down for a Wed in Sept, if I do I'll let ya know. A beer sounds good
    (yeah were talking about cecil country dragway in maryland that is near balt)
    yeah i go down often, like tomorrow doing some exhaust work tomorrow and throwing in some race gas then uping the boost from 22 - 28. i hope i get mid 11s. will see. thanks for the support guys. nice to knoew there is real car enthusiasts around to talk to.

ps: yeah i know a 12.9 on street tires makes me a sitting duck for modded sti's but i'll just offer to take it to the track for a real race where i can bring out my slicks. or lets pull over and i'll change my slicks in a parking lot whatever works.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

I Support ClubWRX
    Damn dude-you have one helluva ride. Believe it or not I have yet to see a SRT first hand. I've seen one driving in Las Vegas once, but that was on the freeway. I'm hoping to be able to check out Kurlee's SRT when I go to Cali. a little later this month.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

I'm sure most wrx owners will agree these new bunch of wrx drivers are becoming as bad as the "16 year old in the srt" kids we used to hear so much about.
    ain't that the truth

\m/etal

"Odin's birds like wolves in battle - they spread their black wings - like swords like oars - in the waters of Njord"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.