call my srt4 the mini supra, from a roll king. - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on call my srt4 the mini supra, from a roll king. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; boy THAT must suck...

boy THAT must suck

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    hey, my srt4 has rear power windows. 2nd thing i did to the car after a bov i already had from my wrx. so eat a brick
    I thought it was funny.......oh well....like i said before anyone not atleast semi into a car that fast
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by YZFWV
    I was talking to a guy that drives a deisel tdi. He was complaining that he only gets 500 miles on a tank of gas compared to the 800 he use to get before he chipped it and modded it

HOLLY CRAP, i would kill for that sort of gas mileage. I need a tdi golf as a daily driver.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx
    HOLLY CRAP, i would kill for that sort of gas mileage. I need a tdi golf as a daily driver.
    <<<<Legacy GT Stage 2. I easily get 500 miles to a tank. And I'm comparatively quick to go with it. Best of both worlds? Nah...who am I kidding.....power is always better!!!!
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07
    <<<<Legacy GT Stage 2. I easily get 500 miles to a tank. And I'm comparatively quick to go with it. Best of both worlds? Nah...who am I kidding.....power is always better!!!!
    but what's the mpg and how big is your tank? TDI's get like 50ish and may be 14.5 gallons.

wow sounds like you have a strong car there Keep it up and post some vids.

Dont listen to the haterz on the site, a fast car is a fast car.
    Cobb Stage 2

Quote Originally Posted by Houstonwrx
    I would bet my life that there are more people who like the WRX than the NEON, I love the way my car looks. And I would find it hard to believe if you and your brother bought Subarus and don't like the way they look, if you think the SRT4 is so fast and cool than why don't you go buy one?

i wont lie, i think a stock srt 4 is better looking the a stock wrx.....unless its a bugeye

and i am a subaru guy love them to death..

it may be a neon but that **** rips...and i love it.......(actually i hate getting my ass handed to me by them but whatever)

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07
    holly crap, if i knew that i'd own a legacy gt instead of a sti. wow

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by YZFWV
    but what's the mpg and how big is your tank? TDI's get like 50ish and may be 14.5 gallons.
    Something like 17 gallons or thereabouts. Don't forget though that while you are still accelerating to 60 in your TDI, I'm throught quarter already j/k...no idea how fast a TDI is but I'm betting it isn't...very fast that is. Plus mine rides very nice, is nicely equipped, and borders on luxurious in the interior accomodations. Love the faces on the bimmer drivers when I rip them a new one. You can just see them trying not to stare to figure out what just put a SERIOUS hurtin' on them.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    i hope i can spread the word quick of my neon and get some real races. maybe a vette or viper or svt cobra or some monstor gutted civic. anything to keep it fun.

i'm not up with silverscooby yet who is frequent around these parts and does mid 11s a 127 in a srt4 but i can hold my own for now.
    How about a truck?
    '02 Dakota 5.9 R/T
    Intercooled Novi-2K

Quote Originally Posted by bad360rt
    How about a truck?

nice. where you run at? are there tracks near philly?
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    nice. where you run at? are there tracks near philly?
    I live about 20 mins from Atco Work in Philly. I also head down to Cecil every once in a while. Where do you run at?
    '02 Dakota 5.9 R/T
    Intercooled Novi-2K

Quote Originally Posted by bad360rt
    I live about 20 mins from Atco Work in Philly. I also head down to Cecil every once in a while. Where do you run at?
    i'm a cecil person myself, my tuner is 10min from atco so it'll prolly be getting a work out down there soon, but i won't be there. when you up at cecil let me know, we can go down on a wed or fri, maybe bet a drink at a bar or something. let me know. or shoot me a pm.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Umm, fast car and all bro, I didnt read the whole 3 pages(half of which was a fight among members)... does anyone else think its f$cked up to be driving dangerously 90+mph with a passenger, let alone your girlfriend? if I were to go up against someone, and put my life and anyone else's around me life in danger, I would do it without any passengers... you should get kicked in the mouth for driving like an a$$ with your girlfriend with u ... think dude, i know people who have gotten out of control and crashed bad and almost killed their passengers/girlfriends if not, did kill them. very not cool. nice car though, keep up good work, just try to mess around without putting passenger's lives in danger. I may sound like i am exagerating(sp?), but maybe I've just had too many instances of people close to me getting hurt...

Quote Originally Posted by Turb0STi
    Umm, fast car and all bro, I didnt read the whole 3 pages(half of which was a fight among members)... does anyone else think its f$cked up to be driving dangerously 90+mph with a passenger, let alone your girlfriend? if I were to go up against someone, and put my life and anyone else's around me life in danger, I would do it without any passengers... you should get kicked in the mouth for driving like an a$$ with your girlfriend with u ... think dude, i know people who have gotten out of control and crashed bad and almost killed their passengers/girlfriends if not, did kill them. very not cool. nice car though, keep up good work, just try to mess around without putting passenger's lives in danger. I may sound like i am exagerating(sp?), but maybe I've just had too many instances of people close to me getting hurt...
    we dont preach in wrx vs the world. If you dont like reading about stuff like this, NASIOC and I-club are a nice forum too.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast