call my srt4 the mini supra, from a roll king. - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on call my srt4 the mini supra, from a roll king. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I can see that all that school is paying off, you seem to be extremely bright....you see when you type ...

I can see that all that school is paying off, you seem to be extremely bright....you see when you type like a 16 year old, I am going to assume you are one. Oh and I have a economics degree from one of the best public schools in the nation, who cares how many degrees you have. And you obviously are polishing this guy's knob or you wouldn't care so much. My opinion is that those cars are ugly and who cares if it is fast, there are more things that appeal to a car enthusiest than speed. I think looks pay almost as big of a role in that as speed does. I was just giving him a little sh** about it and you had to jump off like you are his big brother, I am sure he can speak for himself. So I would get respect if I had a Kia that ran a 12 second quarter, no everyone would go, no you are lame you drive a Kia.......

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Houstonwrx
    I can see that all that school is paying off, you seem to be extremely bright....you see when you type like a 16 year old, I am going to assume you are one. Oh and I have a economics degree from one of the best public schools in the nation, who cares how many degrees you have. And you obviously are polishing this guy's knob or you wouldn't care so much. My opinion is that those cars are ugly and who cares if it is fast, there are more things that appeal to a car enthusiest than speed. I think looks pay almost as big of a role in that as speed does. I was just giving him a little sh** about it and you had to jump off like you are his big brother, I am sure he can speak for himself. So I would get respect if I had a Kia that ran a 12 second quarter, no everyone would go, no you are lame you drive a Kia.......

like i said, you drive a subaru, not a ferrari, its not exactly a "looker". Maybe you should make an argument that actually makes sense.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

I would bet my life that there are more people who like the WRX than the NEON, I love the way my car looks. And I would find it hard to believe if you and your brother bought Subarus and don't like the way they look, if you think the SRT4 is so fast and cool than why don't you go buy one?

I love how my subaru looks but most people dont. My sti is faster than srt4's Its funny how your car is a WRX but the Srt-4 is NEON . I like wrx's more than srt4's and i got my car for a reason. I just can give props to cars that deserve props unlike you. Keep driving your IMPREZA

Sounds like you have a fast car, too bad it is still a NEON.

sure is, u would be able to find out but you couldn't stay close enough to read the back of the car.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

BEEP! BEEP!

HI!

nice kills man and I'm sure it won't take long to get humbled.
    04 Cayenne Red XT....b1tch.
    Cobb Stage 2 Protune on the way....
    Kartboy SS
    bling free since 1975

Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    sure is, u would be able to find out but you couldn't stay close enough to read the back of the car.

Quote Originally Posted by BamBooI
    I'd like to see the race with the srt4 vs the 300whp teg...
    i'll see what i can work up this weekend for ya guys.
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by cbr600f3
    BEEP! BEEP!

HI!

nice kills man and I'm sure it won't take long to get humbled.

i hope i can spread the word quick of my neon and get some real races. maybe a vette or viper or svt cobra or some monstor gutted civic. anything to keep it fun.

i'm not up with silverscooby yet who is frequent around these parts and does mid 11s a 127 in a srt4 but i can hold my own for now.

Last edited by 2004NeonSRT4; 08-14-2005 at 05:14 PM.
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Call my car what you want, Impreza or WRX or whatever, I still think it looks better.....

what rpms does the turbo start spooling at? I kinda skimmed through the post and didn't see anything.

Call my car what you want, Impreza or WRX or whatever, I still think it looks better.....
    call a srt4 anything you want, it still hauls A$$

I Support ClubWRX
    Not to be sarcastic, but I'd like to point out that this is the typical honda owner's response when they get stomped on by a faster car. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, etc., and of course you have a right to your opinion. However...this forum is called WRX vs The World. Not "Beauty School 101". The merits of the vehicle here are judged on their performance aspects, not how pretty they appear to yourself or others. There is a forum called Exterior and Appearance for that stuff. I mean, c'mon...the Impreza platform is one of those red-headed step children that you have to be in the family to love. It has never been considered sexy by the majority of folks. Very much like the Neon platform, with the exception that SRT just happens to put out one of the best 4 cylinder blocks in the world. Read up and maybe you'll understand what I'm talking about here.

BTW..although I'm not the posters big brother, I am a friend, and I would find it hard to understand if you were to take a ride in his car and not walk out with a big grin on your face. It pulls like a freight train and never seems to run out of breath. Probably one of the top 5 fastest cars I've ridden in, and it's not even tuned yet.

This is basically a forum oriented to the "sports" side of automobiles. Increases in power should always be celebrated, and not denegrated out of spite or jealosy...which is how you come across. Just thought I'd offer that up for future reference. I don't expect you to get it, but if so, the world will be just a tad bit better to live in.

Good kills Brad. Tom let me know everything that went down. And for everyone's information, the guy in the Saleen he beat actually came across as a cocky punk, and Brad made him sound a lot cooler than he was.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Leave it to the neon to start a post war. Its sad but this is the only place a SRT owner can talk about cars and have people understand. Check the SRT forums you can count the IQ points on one hand.

If I spent an A$$load of money on any car to almost double the horsepower I think I'd be a hell of alot more cockey than B-rad.

Oh and just my two cents. I think the 02-03 WRX is the new SRT. You dont know how may complete idiots I run into who just turned 16, daddy bought them a WRX and they just killed two vettes and a ferrari with a stock WRX with just glow and two 15" subs in the trunk. Its not the good old days when you always got a wave from a passing scoob. As sad as it is thease cars are now affordable enough that idiots can buy them.

Oh and imagine getting rear ended by a dump truck. Thats what it feels like when the boost hits in B-rads NEON!!! All I can say is that this car is SICK.

I call shotgun
    2002 Sedona red pearl WRX -SOLD
    2004 forester XT
    Toms Custom Detailing
    -Owner

a wrx forum where the support for the srt4 flows, maybe a small portion of clubwrx is still what it used to be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.