Nsx!!!!!!! - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Results 106 to 116 of 116

This is a discussion on Nsx!!!!!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I still preffer a 712whp STi...

  1. #106
    Registered User Okonkowo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    307
    I still preffer a 712whp STi

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #107
    Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    3,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Rice Boi
    I love the Camaros and Vetts too, they have incridable power potentials but you gotta be honest, they are fat heavy ladies.

    I always like to say, its like comparing Bruce Lee and Thripple H
    One is agile, quick, and perciese while the other is just raw mucsule.

    My car weighs 3100 lbs... pretty fat and heavy, huh?


    ...
    *1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

    *2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning

  4. #108
    Registered User Okonkowo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    307
    Yea thats like the same weight as an STi or an NSX i think the power of the NSX is actually pretty underrated for the weight.

    I still think the NSX has some great handling potential.

    I still preffer a 712whp STi

  5. #109
    Registered User wrxaddicted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Southern Cali
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by Okonkowo
    Yea thats like the same weight as an STi or an NSX i think the power of the NSX is actually pretty underrated for the weight.

    I still think the NSX has some great handling potential.

    I still preffer a 712whp STi
    correction, the STi weighs like 3260 lbs. the WRX weighs 3085 (excluding 06)

  6. #110
    Registered User Okonkowo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    307
    haha thanks i guess but i meant they're all around the same area.

  7. #111
    Registered User Rice Boi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    286
    Like I stated before, this was about four years ago. The specs of the new C6 is pretty different to the Vetts four years back. I apologize for discussing on cars I haven't kept up on par with on proper info. But for my time when I had my car I haven't lost to a Vett on the track. The NSX stock was just over 3,000lb so yes i stand corrected, you guys are correct about the weight area, I had my car down to 2,876lb (at this point it was strictly a track car for me, it gets really loud in the cabin.) Regardless this was a big gain. The motor made up for lack of output through its high reving and a responsive power band.

    We can throw arguments back and forth for ever so I'll stop myself now. I think these car are all great cars. And I'm certianly am not trying to dis on any car either. I just would prefer the NSX since it is what I know and have experienced. And it is very possible that the C6 would dominate against a NSX. It would be a really good race though. So if I have offended anyone through my comments are wrongfully gave improper information, please feel free to correct me and I truly apologize for it.

    Regardless, all cars are great with in its own way and is what gives it its character (my opinion). Every one has their own car that they favor and that is completley fine just like Okonkowo prefers the 712whp STi and that is what makes the car community great. I myself try to apreciate all cars for what they stand for. I just don't want people to feel that I'm tryng to discriminate on other cars.
    HKW

  8. #112
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    414
    If spending my hard earned money, I would have to choose the z06; however, If it was just money to blow, I'd take the nsx.
    Maybe it has something to do with driving at gingerman (those guys love nsx's) but that car when race prepped with supercharger is hot as hell.
    I would be willing to accept a few possible defeats from the z06, but I would take a good driver to beat me and I wouldn't be blaming the car for being out driven at that point.
    Driving is not just about numerical gratification. I love the feeling of driving, each car has a different personality and people like to interact with different cars.
    If it were all about numbers, i probably would get a srt4 evo, vette, cobra, etc. but, instead I spending more money on less performance because I love the way the wrx feels around the track.
    I don't understand why people see this comparison as being so clear cut, numbers arenít everything.

  9. #113
    Registered User Okonkowo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by Rice Boi
    .We can throw arguments back and forth for ever so I'll stop myself now. I think these car are all great cars. And I'm certianly am not trying to dis on any car either. I just would prefer the NSX since it is what I know and have experienced. And it is very possible that the C6 would dominate against a NSX. It would be a really good race though. So if I have offended anyone through my comments are wrongfully gave improper information, please feel free to correct me and I truly apologize for it.

    Regardless, all cars are great with in its own way and is what gives it its character (my opinion). Every one has their own car that they favor and that is completley fine just like Okonkowo prefers the 712whp STi and that is what makes the car community great. I myself try to apreciate all cars for what they stand for. I just don't want people to feel that I'm tryng to discriminate on other cars.
    You use to work at some kind of company or something huh? sounds like a professional business man takin on an unsatisfied customer lol.

  10. #114
    Registered User ScoobVee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,900
    Quote Originally Posted by SRT THIS
    Same here Bro, I think they are way over priced for the performance they give power wise
    Could you redo that shot in your avatar, and perhaps remove the Neon















    - Local Riceist

  11. #115
    Registered User Rice Boi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by Okonkowo
    You use to work at some kind of company or something huh? sounds like a professional business man takin on an unsatisfied customer lol.
    Yeah something like that.

    No, but just don't like to have tension between people for any reason, thats all. If i'm wrong then I will admit to it.
    HKW

  12. #116
    Registered User Okonkowo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    307
    thats a very good thing. Most people are arrogant about things.

    I still preffer a 719whp STi

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •