**Video ** e46 M3 Vs my ST 4 vids - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on **Video ** e46 M3 Vs my ST 4 vids within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; And the Zigger does it again! Nice runs!...

And the Zigger does it again! Nice runs!
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

noice

extra points for video clips
    k&n, sti-hoodscoop, engine mounts, & tranny mount, blitz dtt, catless up-pipe, samco ic hose, greddy CC, cusco f/r swaybars, gutted midpipe, oil cooler, prodrive exhaust & f/r replica sti strut tower bar, gunmetal rota tarmac, goodridge ss lines, p'n'p exhaust manifold

deny the fly-by

Thanks..

Zigger.. will be racing a 2004 C5 with Borla exhaust next week. It's a 6speed coupe. I will get this on tape to.

good luck with that one, all he has is exhaust? no headers intake etc etc?
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

Isn't SMG slower than 6sp?

Quote Originally Posted by WRXreX
    Isn't SMG slower than 6sp?

off a stop, if your a perfect driver your better with stick, off a roll its not humanly possible to shift as fast as a smg so no.

Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx
    he didnt challenge zigger to a luxury of comfort challenge, he challenged him to a race based on speed. So thats all that matters in this thread.
    I think that his comment was more in reference to Turbowill's comment of beating a car twice the price of his. This might not be a race of luxury, but its not a race of price either. It is ridiculous to say "nice job, his car costs more than yours and you beat it". That is just asking for a whole other discussion of precisely WHY the car costs more. That is like an SRT4 driver saying "dude, you just beat an Evo with only tbe and boost controller and your car costs $10k less!!!" Yeah, the SRT4 was faster, but look at everything else the Evo offers over the SRT4 that constitutes that increase in price..... same goes for the STi vs M3.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    I think that his comment was more in reference to Turbowill's comment of beating a car twice the price of his. This might not be a race of luxury, but its not a race of price either. It is ridiculous to say "nice job, his car costs more than yours and you beat it". That is just asking for a whole other discussion of precisely WHY the car costs more. That is like an SRT4 driver saying "dude, you just beat an Evo with only tbe and boost controller and your car costs $10k less!!!" Yeah, the SRT4 was faster, but look at everything else the Evo offers over the SRT4 that constitutes that increase in price..... same goes for the STi vs M3.
    Well said.
    2005 Aspen White STi

nicely said donnie, but when guy comes sounding c0cky about his car being faster etc etc, all that matters is the nice view they get of the huge ricer wing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12