wrx vs : sti, turbo teg, 200sx turbo
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on wrx vs : sti, turbo teg, 200sx turbo within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; mods are: vf22@13psi, pinks, walbro pump, uppipe, tbe, intake resonator removed, bov( ), ecutek(tuned for a vf30 and made 269awhp ...

wrx vs : sti, turbo teg, 200sx turbo

mods are: vf22@13psi, pinks, walbro pump, uppipe, tbe, intake resonator removed, bov( ), ecutek(tuned for a vf30 and made 269awhp @ maestro), turboxs hpmbc

Yeah the ecutek is tuned for a vf30 at around 16-17psi, but I'm running 13psi until I get a tune and fmic.

The turbo integra has a built engine with a gt35r. He had a bad exhaust leak b/c you could see smoke puffs coming from the car. He was running 7 psi. We went from a 40-100mph roll and he put about 1- car length on me.

The 200sx has a sr20 swap. He is fwd so he got one of the sr20's that went into an awd car is what someone told me. Anyways the next day after the race he ran 9.2 @85mph down the track. He was spinning, but that is a fast trap that he had. He said he is running 6 psi. We went from about the same roll 40-100. On 2nd gear we were even, but by the time I let off around 100... I had about 1 car on him.

The sti is bone stock. I drove this car the day after the race and man, an sti has short gears compared to my wrx. Anyways we went from 45mph -115. He said he waited for me to hit it before he hit it. We did the 3 beeps from a go... I asked him how long he waited and he said not too long. It was very brief... Anyways from the start I pulled maybe 1/4 of a car. He stayed right by me with me maybe inching away until I went into 4th. When I went into foruth, he said that was his 4-5th shift and I put a car on him right there. He said he heard stories of people missing that shift so he takes extra caution, which is, why i pulled on him right there. I was suprised the sti hung w/ me...\

all this was done on a non public road of course
    Last edited by BamBooI; 08-08-2005 at 03:40 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

9.2@85?????

Quote Originally Posted by Fitz12444
    9.2@85?????
    still can't touch my awesomly 9.1@91 for traction problems. i luv slicks tho. down to a 7.9 @94. good races tho dude. as long as your winning who cares. take the time get it tuned and running right and go slaughter some more cars.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    still can't touch my awesomly 9.1@91 for traction problems. i luv slicks tho. down to a 7.9 @94. good races tho dude. as long as your winning who cares. take the time get it tuned and running right and go slaughter some more cars.
    YOUR SRT MAKES THOSE # ' s???
    Holy Shat! Thats awesome, major props, omg!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    If she takes it in the ass and is presentable she's a keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by JBP STI
    YOUR SRT MAKES THOSE # ' s???
    Holy Shat! Thats awesome, major props, omg!
    Thats in the 1/8th, but he is making some power for 91 mph traps...

Quote Originally Posted by BamBooI
    Thats in the 1/8th, but he is making some power for 91 mph traps...

it runs well. don't wanna thread hijack, i have another thread started by me, you can look around for my cars info in there. still props to winning.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.