Oh snap, i/e tC smoked an STi - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Oh snap, i/e tC smoked an STi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by IronMedic personally i wouldnt even be racing a tC on the streets anyways. they really werent created ...

Quote Originally Posted by IronMedic
    personally i wouldnt even be racing a tC on the streets anyways. they really werent created for racing like that LOL! hell i dont even race my WRX and im stage 2. i went stage 2 for my own enjoyment and to get more fun out of my car when i drive it.

Although they are not meant for drag racing there are a few turbo tC's out there putting down like 270whp on stock internals and trans. While they probably have trouble putting that down, it is still rather impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by McBain
    yeah, I was laughing out loud at that part
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

J-H
    Quote Originally Posted by timber
    Yeah, but who cares if you mod a $12,000 car with parts that basically do nothing for performance?
    The TC has so much room in the engine bay. It looks like toyota had a supercharger/turbocharger in mind as one of their options/upgrades.

There was a thread on this forum that showed a 3XX fwhp TC......lots of lag, but I think it was on a stock engine and drivetrain.....VERY impressive...

JH
    My car sounds like a LIGER.......ERZ + SPT = LOUD......pretty much one of my favorite sounds.....

JH

hahahaha my girls stock 05 legacy gt has taken a modded tc hahah soo funny..by like 2 whole bus lengths.... hahah ahhh good memories

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234