Oh snap, i/e tC smoked an STi - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Oh snap, i/e tC smoked an STi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i hate scions...

i hate scions
    whats a signature?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ramair18954
    i like this quote for their shifting techniques.

http://scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=26290

"yea powershift ...... and for you guys driving autos don't be afraid to do neutral drops"

idiots tell people that know nothing about cars to break theirs..good advice.
    Those time slips are priceless. 17.9 vs a WRX @ 14.1, and 17.8 vs a Ranger @ 16.7.
    ribonucleic acid freakout

Quote Originally Posted by hksimprezawrx
    i hate scions

why do you hate them? Although the XA and XB are not the best looking cars they suit their intended purpose rather well. And the Scion tC, although not blazing fast is still a very respectable car considering it has very good build quality, cheap price, Manual trans, nice dash layout and unique styling that looks good both inside and out. Oh, and they get pretty good gas mileage for a mid 15sec car and considering their Toyota heritage I doubt they will be anything but extremely reliable.

It is one thing to dislike them or say they are not your cup to tea. But why do you hate them? Do you actually have a valid explaination to back that up other than "they are slow"
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

they are definately great cars, but no sti or wrx killers.
    03silver wrx fpgreen stg4FMIC+272,272 cams++

Why am I not surprised!
    ....I had a little teenager the other day who kept slowing down to drop next to me and then he would floor it...did it over and over again. Only problem was I had a freakin car in front of me and my wife was in the car. If I every find that little shi$ on the Bypass here in Richmond again he better hope my wife is with me again and I am in traffic b/c I wont do that kinda crap with cars around or her in the car (unless she says go for it! ).

I Support ClubWRX
    I think the cars themselves are perfectly fine. ( Except the Xb, looks like a rolling box )

What bothers me are those lame a$$ commercials that lead you to believe they could be street racers. So now you have a bunch of kids buying these cars, acting like morons, and wondering how to hook up the turbo-timer they just bought when their car isn't even turboed.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by hksimprezawrx
    i hate scions

I hate them too. There all exteremly ugly especially the Xa and Xb which don't even look like cars. The Tc is ugly as well but at least it looks like a car. I don't really like toyota which is scions parent company and I really don't like the fact that it's basically maketed as a first car for kids. The car just screams "I'm a teenager and this is my first car".All its corny,ricey, ugly little add ons make it even worse.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333
    I don't really like toyota which is scions parent company and I really don't like the fact that it's basically maketed as a first car for kids. The car just screams "I'm a teenager and this is my first car".All its corny,ricey, ugly little add ons make it even worse.
    I'm not a big fan of the cars, but I think the way they are being marketed is brilliant. I just wish Subaru offered that many accessories for our cars, along with the attitude. I wonder how many Scion drivers get hassled by the dealerships for modding their cars.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0
    I'm not a big fan of the cars, but I think the way they are being marketed is brilliant. I just wish Subaru offered that many accessories for our cars, along with the attitude. I wonder how many Scion drivers get hassled by the dealerships for modding their cars.

Yeah, but who cares if you mod a $12,000 car with parts that basically do nothing for performance?
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    -5,000 posts

+1 factory backed performance parts are cool, but interior neon kits and cf shift knobs isn't my idea of great factory backed after market parts.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Quote Originally Posted by timber
    Yeah, but who cares if you mod a $12,000 car with parts that basically do nothing for performance?
    Not everyone is into performance. And kids who are getting their first cars shouldn't be either, IMHO.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0
    Not everyone is into performance. And kids who are getting their first cars shouldn't be either, IMHO.
    I agree 100%, and that's my point. The way that they market them on TV is the "Street Racer " image, and I think that's wrong.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    -5,000 posts

all thanks to Fast and Furious
    " I'm a bad man"

personally i wouldnt even be racing a tC on the streets anyways. they really werent created for racing like that LOL! hell i dont even race my WRX and im stage 2. i went stage 2 for my own enjoyment and to get more fun out of my car when i drive it.
    2005 Nissan 350z roadster
    Originally Posted by BrianH
    I can hit 10K more posts before a neon R/T will hit 60mph.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris6877
    My custom cat back exhaust makes me noticed and now respected by the two punks behind me...Now getting smoked by a ECON Toyota...
    N.E. F4
    Mods

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.