Oh snap, i/e tC smoked an STi - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Oh snap, i/e tC smoked an STi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by DTR rex you're a freaking moron. Why dont you go learn a thing or two about cars... ...

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    you're a freaking moron. Why dont you go learn a thing or two about cars... Have you ever even driven a scion tC?
    Why do you say his story is made up... You obviously failed to read where he said he had the weighted TRD shift knob.
    Oh, my bad. I thought he had the automatic. That changes everything.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

on page 4 the thread starter goes on to say he made the story up and that he punked every1
    14.160@96.011
    90 degree weather
    airhog, removed silencer, and removed stock catback exhaust (stock DPs in place) and craptacular california 91 octane piss water

i think he made up that story with every intention of saying it is true. but as soon as everyone called his BS, he change his mind and says he is punking all of them.
    " I'm a bad man"

Quote Originally Posted by dviousboxer
    i think he made up that story with every intention of saying it is true. but as soon as everyone called his BS, he change his mind and says he is punking all of them.
    exactly, hence why it took him 4 pages to fess up.. lol that was a waste.. of well everything
    14.160@96.011
    90 degree weather
    airhog, removed silencer, and removed stock catback exhaust (stock DPs in place) and craptacular california 91 octane piss water

Good, I thought maybe he was racing an sti with gears one through 5 rounded off...
    My poor tranny!... someone sell me an aspen white 06 sti.

Mods

I Support ClubWRX
    tC = the new Civic

It's a nice car, but prepare for rice like you've never seen...
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

HAHAHAHA one of the other guys says "not saying your lying cause my xb will book a ford focus zx3 that is mildly modded" and he's comparing that to a tc taking out an sti HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Im sorry but yoy have to love a forum where they list lug nut locks as a mod and did anyone else read the story where the guy said he raced a wrx and "pulled him off the line" but then he got SLIGHTLY pulled and the wrx never got its rear past his front bumper? But i guess you never know I could get done posting this and go to my room to find Carmen Elektra waiting for me

likeliness(sp)
    Carmen Electra>His story.

i like this quote for their shifting techniques.

http://scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=26290

"yea powershift ...... and for you guys driving autos don't be afraid to do neutral drops"

idiots tell people that know nothing about cars to break theirs..good advice.
    03silver wrx fpgreen stg4FMIC+272,272 cams++

Well at least the Scion forum members are "realizing" that hes full of crap.

what do you guys think the average age is there?

I would be flabbergasted if it was over 17 years of age.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    what do you guys think the average age is there?

I would be flabbergasted if it was over 17 years of age.
    I choose not to answer that question on the grounds that it will make me look my age.

"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout" chanwahyaoh's Avatar
    Most of the guys on that forum are idiots. I used to look at that site quite a bit after my little brother bought his tC. The whole mentality there is ridiculous.

All they want to do is SLAM their cars and buy motegi or konig wheels.

I posted pics of my wrx there before and they were like, "SLAM it yo!"
    Turtles are nature's suction cups.
    .____
    ||J || R.I.P.
    ||__||
    |/__\|

lmfao, sounds like a project for english class or something.

"... listening to my customized injen intake sucking up the night's cold air..."

My girlfriend has a TC and I own a WRX and there is no way a TC could take even a WRX. They just arent that fast. Good low end torque but once you get going you just dont feel like you are going anywhere, maybe I am just spoiled with having a turbo.
    03 WRX MBP
    DB 18g | Megan DP | Gutted UP | Borla CB | Perrin Turbo Inlet | Perrin Big MAF | Walbro FP | Denso Iridiums | Torque Converter | ValveBody | APS TMIC | 680cc FI

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.