C6 Vette scared of an Evo(LOL) - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on C6 Vette scared of an Evo(LOL) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Reading this whole thread gave me a good chuckle. Reminds me of the old Supra discussions so long ago regarding ...

Reading this whole thread gave me a good chuckle. Reminds me of the old Supra discussions so long ago regarding comparisons to domestics. Blah, blah, blah less cylinders, blah, blah, blah, forced induction. Today we have 1500whp 3.0 6 cylinder Supras. I can't wait for the aftermarket to catch up to the STI like it currently is with the EVO. We will have some monster STIs out there. It's already happening and is very exciting.

Well we've seen Supras, WRX's and STIs eat forced induction muscle numerous times. A car made for turbocharging has an advantage over a car that necessarily wasn't. Look at the current Mustang Cobra which has incredible potential because of its blower/engine combo. Hell I have an article from Hot Rod magazine where the STI BEAT the Cobra in the 1/4(Mainly becuase of traction issues) I would never go on Mustang/Camaro/Vette forums and talk that trash. I have BIG respect for American muscle and know the potential they posess. You're entiteld to your opinion, just don't try and pass it off as fact--We know better.
    Last edited by garrettjj; 08-12-2005 at 07:32 PM.
    95 Supra TT --BPU+ 420whp.
    05 Subaru STI --Cobb AP Stage 2 Protuned
    94 Integra GS-R --HIE/VTEC Controller.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

brian, dont laugh. That means your talking sh!t about muscle cars, your gonna get smoked by a c6 trust me.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx
    brian, dont laugh. That means your talking sh!t about muscle cars, your gonna get smoked by a c6 trust me.

it's ok, i'm a domestic fanboy anyways.

The only functional hood scoop is on the mach1.
    03silver wrx fpgreen stg4FMIC+272,272 cams++

Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    it's ok, i'm a domestic fanboy anyways.

True dat.

*1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

*2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD

Where's Ford boy? Wiping this loss out of his memory already? Ordering a ***** pump?

i dont know if ya'll are on the same subject still but i was getting pizza one night for work and as i pulled out to the light there was a guy in his mid 40's driving a new Evo. im sitting there, and i was expecting him to do this but we take off , i launched , he didnt. he lets off in 2nd. im like WTF??? get to the next light and he's like" u do something to that?' i shoulda said is it not apparent with the extremely illegally loud exhaust but i just said yeah..

Quote Originally Posted by Fordguy13
    Yall 4bangers need forced induction to be as fast as us we are faster with just motor

in light that i got bored just to read this all. My mustangs Vs me races 4 me 2 them. one 100mph race that ended qiuck stock because he was built right. quiet, in need of body work, but was probably a low 13's high 12's 5.0.
    01 cobra stock, me catback,uppipe. he had me at 85mph.

wins though include an 05 GT at the drags and i only ran 14.6!! yes it was quad lights and all
    Red 5.0, loudest 5.0 exhuast i ever heard. me. uppipe/downpipe/CB/header.- had him by 2 cars from the start to finish
    05 roush, slower than the GT at the drags.
    99-04 GT. so much junk he was losing to me on a roll

and when i run into my friend driving his girls gt convert, i think he feels compelled to keep tryin whats not going to happen.

maybe more but they were unworthy to even care about

ive driven my parents 91 5.0. needs about 100 more Cubic inches or one hella built motor, great car other than it had almost 200k on it and no balls even in its low mileage state. they now have a 04 V6.. that V6 is a crap ass gas guzzler and will beat u to death on anyride over 15min. bad build quality - 3 window motors and breaks my moms door replacing them so often and she's only got 13k on it. front suspension makes horrible clunking noise. cant reach the shifter good enough even 4inches from the steering wheel so i miss 3rd even on an easy ride. tiny gauges. barely read. no room, to low roof line making me sit funnier and shifting duty's worse. when the vents open for A/C u think a tree has fell on the car its so loud. i had to ask what the F*** was that. and told her she batter be complaining.

ive owned and daily driven my 69 pontiac tempest, and my rotted out front frames six cyl 1978 plymouth volare. and would take these beat old cars over any mustang anyday no matter how much was invested into the Flipped over retarded dodge. every ford we ever had was so rough and horrible, it was sparse id ever switch rides with my dad when we had them around. i would own a metro before id own a 500 hp rustang.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrilgrey
    Where's Ford boy? Wiping this loss out of his memory already? Ordering a ***** pump?
    he was just a troll. he really did not saying anything to help his case. he just made it seem like that mustang owners are ignorant
    " I'm a bad man"

Oh man!

this was great reading material. Sorry I wasn't here to jump in earlier guys
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

best part

FUNKTUNAL

Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    Oh man!

this was great reading material. Sorry I wasn't here to jump in earlier guys

+1

I'm upset I missed the opportunity to bash V8 domestics...

*1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

*2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by dviousboxer
    he was just a troll. he really did not saying anything to help his case. he just made it seem like that mustang owners are ignorant

we need trolls for that?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.