C6 Vette scared of an Evo(LOL) - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on C6 Vette scared of an Evo(LOL) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; You know i find this ironic because i'm considering a new mustang gt. No harm intended Fordguy13...

You know i find this ironic because i'm considering a new mustang gt. No harm intended Fordguy13

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Fordguy13
    Yall 4bangers need forced induction to be as fast as us we are faster with just motor
    so you mean to tell me, all fast V8's out there does not have forced induction? hmm.. thats funny cuz, most mustangs i see on vids nowadays has a blower on it or some type of F/I
    Last edited by dviousboxer; 08-11-2005 at 09:58 PM.
    " I'm a bad man"

-Yes I have driven an STI

-Could you name one thing on the 2005 Mustang that is Nonfunctional.

inlighten me
    THE ENGINE.
    2005 (stage 2)
    Blue/Gold

Quote Originally Posted by STISTL
    THE ENGINE.

now that...was ****ing funny

Quote Originally Posted by STISTL
    THE ENGINE.

Yall 4bangers need forced induction to be as fast as us we are faster with just motor
    My...that is shocking! Why do you suppose that is?

Would you please find something else to do with your time? I would suggest enrolling in some local community college courses.

*edit*

You know, just this once I'll waste some of my time in the hopes that you might learn something. This is my charity for the year.

1. You don't even understand the post you responded to. Please read it again. If you need help deciphering all of the words, PM me.
    2. You begin defending the "handling ability" of V8 cars....in response to a sarcastic post by a Corvette owner.
    3. Being that you are unable to comprehend the two very short posts to which you responded, I wouldn't expect anyone to take anything you say seriously.
    Last edited by cyrilgrey; 08-11-2005 at 10:28 PM.

t
    I <3 this thread. Are all your friends bashing you yet ?

All I did was start to defend an american car, yall brought it to this.

I'm, out
    Here's the thing, all these people you're trying to argue with aren't "hatin on domestics", have you read anything other than this one post on this forum? This is the last place you should be comming to puff your chest and scream "imports suck domestics rule", most people on these boards have nothing against domestic cars other than PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

Why cant you just apreciate fast cars for being fast and leave it at that.

Who cares if you use 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 or 16 cylenders to make your car fast, if it works than it works. Every design has its strenghts and weakness'; you might not put a 500lb V-8 into a 1700lb Lotus chassy because it would handle like CRAP (if you could even make it fit), just like you wouldnt put the Elise's little 190hp I-4 into a corvette because its too heavy for the 4cylender, but both powerplants work just fine where they are, and deliver very close performance numbers on the street.

Its people like you that get me pissed, I dont know how many "500hp" cars I've smoked, camaros that claim to trap 115 (and then surprise, when were ALL at the track they only hit 101 ), or mustangs with "magic" blowers that dont wine at all or really hot cams that dont lope at all? Why not get together with that 500whp STi in the video and we can get a video of your 500hp mustang in action, or why not the AMS evo, hes FI 4 cylender, and your FI 8, should be a good race right? you still havent even given anyone reason to believe your over the age of 13, and even have this car? got any Dynosheets? timeslip scans? how bout a video, or even a picture????
    Cobb Stage 2.5 VF-34 + uppipe
    Best ET so far - 13.1@103 with a 1.81 60'

Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar

Wow, I missed a lot...!

*1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

*2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    I'll put my Mazdoodle Andyspeed 626 up against his Cobra anyday

Quote Originally Posted by SOUTHPAW

Wow, I missed a lot...!

yeah we discovered that V8's are slow and gay...

j/k dont ban me

just like domestics aren't all vs, imports aren't all "4bangers". A ferrari is still considered an import unless some one changed the rules on me, and most of them can soke a domestic any day of the week. And a toyota supra is a "6banger" with forced induction that can run 600hp easy. And a benz mclaren is still an import that has 600whp all motor...take a saleen against that and see how bad it gets smoked...

aw man this is priceless.

lets have a recap:

Original post states that an Evo with an exhaust scared a Corvette driver badly enough to run a red light. (now thats fcuking hilarious...)

Everybody laughs...

Delusional Ford fanatic posts mindless generic comment hating on imports and makes wildly false claims that no import could ever hang with american muscle.

Clubwrx members are taken aghast. They are dumbfounded by the supreme ignorance.

The Instigator hopeless flails in attempts to defend his honor and makes even more false claims and tries to redefine the word "functional".

He gets owned. again.

He states that his being owned has been posted on at least one Ford enthusiast site, so they must be taking part in the bundle of hilarity that is this discussion.

He makes more claims that the mustang performs better than the STi.

A maturity discussion ensues.

A sad comment about 4 bangers NEEDING forced induction. NO ISHT they do! thats why they're smaller and lighter and can put out the same power!

Everyone realizes the Ford retard can't spell. he needs to be "inlightened" lol

The Ford fanatic runs away with his tail between his legs because his argument has no ground and he realizes that if he continues, he will embarass himself even more with an increasingly severe lack of knowledge and open mindedness.

What did we learn? The closed minded fool who mindlessly spouts off at the mouth will get owned every time...

bye bye fool, you were fun to raze while you were here!
    Last edited by bigd; 08-12-2005 at 12:30 PM.
    Dave
    01 RS

I hate when you import guys start talkin trash about V8 American cars. First of all If you had raced the C6 is would have eatin you alive. There is no way that any import can hand with a stock Corvette unless modified like crazy. I am a hard core Mustang enthusiast but I still have no problem taking up for fellow american Muscle. Maybe you should race me, my 05 Mustang GT is pushin about 500 RWHP
    Who's talkin trash A$$ clown? I never said i could beat or even hang with a C6.? Dude you need to get laid Calm down.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

Quote Originally Posted by SOUTHPAW

Wow, I missed a lot...!

yes you did. we could have used a non-ignorant domestic input
    " I'm a bad man"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.