C6 Vette scared of an Evo(LOL) - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on C6 Vette scared of an Evo(LOL) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx because the 2007 gt500 is rolling on the street right now. Lets give props to something ...

Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx
    because the 2007 gt500 is rolling on the street right now. Lets give props to something that isnt out yet.
    why are you always being such a ****. The 2007 american version of the skyline will kill the cobalt ss any day. OMFGYH!!!!!1!!!11!!1@2!!1@!!@3123!!!

but what about the ford gt. I'd buy that for $500,000 and it is out

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by YZFWV
    why are you always being such a ****. The 2007 american version of the skyline will kill the cobalt ss any day. OMFGYH!!!!!1!!!11!!1@2!!1@!!@3123!!!

but what about the ford gt. I'd buy that for $500,000 and it is out
    you mean fords masaterpiece thats already had a recall?? yeah nice, I'm not being a ****, his a stupid uneducated troll. Atleast when your gonna be a troll understand wtf ur talking about before you say dumb Sh1T.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

I'd like to see your modified 'stang in an autocross compared to a modified STi. Hell, I'd like to see the two cars on a road course. Give respect where respect is due, the car has half the engine you have, and is easily capable of putting out the same power. All while getting better mileage. I'd like to see your "beat-all" stang handle-worth-a-sh*t in the snow.
    Dave
    01 RS

Quote Originally Posted by Fordguy13
    To say that all V8s cant handle is bull, My suspension is modified and could by far outhandle a stock STI. Also to say that the only Mustang that deserves credit is the 390 HP Cobra is way off. What about the 07 GT500 with 475 HP for under 40000, or the 05 saleens with 500 HP for about 50000.
    First of all, have you ever driven an STI? if you haven't, you really have no right to say your car can outhandle something you have never driven, and apparently,from your non-functional hood scoop comment, dont know anything about. dont start talking about non-functional stuff. the mustang has so much of them, that it aint even funny anymore
    " I'm a bad man"

in 1.5 years you'll Be able to pay 5000 more than you would pay for an STI and get 150 More HP. 0-60 in 3.9 seconds
    whats the 13 in your name stand for? your age?

Nope Just a random number

FordGuy13 :

I wouldnt be talking smack about something you dont know... "non-functional hoodscoop" - thats just plain stupidity and ignorance.

At least you dont see STi's dead on the side of the road dead

What happens when you put 500 hp in an STi?
    CLICK HERE

And what happens when you put 600 hp in a cobra?
    CLICK HERE

Dont even try it

so when are you gonna make another stupid comment about stuff that arent functional so we can all be entertained?
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

Whats entertaining is that someone would spend more money on a car that doesn't perform as well or look as good as a Mustang

Whats entertaining is that someone would spend more money on a car that doesn't perform as well or look as good as a Mustang
    Okay okay... not to be **** and hate on the cobra, but I'm speaking in our defense:

***********CLICK HERE***************

Edit: Oh What, no reply? Come on, bash on imports some more
    Last edited by Mid117; 08-11-2005 at 08:16 PM.

Couldn't see that my computer is screwed could you post that in words

i can tell from your last post that you are not mature enough or even have the capability of having a mature argument here. we all know looks is in the eye of the beholder.
    " I'm a bad man"

Couldn't see that my computer is screwed could you post that in words

LMAO get the fawk out of the forum retard. You wanna talk about non functional talk about the scoops on mustang gt's. Sti hood scoop leads straight to the intercooler. You sound like you dont know jacksh!t about sti's so shut up about em. Btw i'll still put money on it that your gt500 will not outhandle a sti around a track.
    Looks to me like the mature conversation ended a long time ago

I hate when you import guys start talkin trash about V8 American cars. First of all If you had raced the C6 is would have eatin you alive. There is no way that any import can hand with a stock Corvette unless modified like crazy. I am a hard core Mustang enthusiast but I still have no problem taking up for fellow american Muscle. Maybe you should race me, my 05 Mustang GT is pushin about 500 RWHP
    well, with a post like this. who the hell can take you seriously.
    " I'm a bad man"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast