C6 Vette scared of an Evo(LOL) - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on C6 Vette scared of an Evo(LOL) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by TurboWill Think ur funny? Just wait women. oh please trust me, i'm waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by TurboWill
    Think ur funny? Just wait women.
    oh please trust me, i'm waiting
    04' white M3 convertable~6 speed 03' Rally Red Evo VIII (bf's/Turbowill)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by m3gurl04
    oh please trust me, i'm waiting
    O ur waitng. No no. You better rest up for when you get home. Hahaha
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

I hate when you import guys start talkin trash about V8 American cars. First of all If you had raced the C6 is would have eatin you alive. There is no way that any import can hand with a stock Corvette unless modified like crazy. I am a hard core Mustang enthusiast but I still have no problem taking up for fellow american Muscle. Maybe you should race me, my 05 Mustang GT is pushin about 500 RWHP

Quote Originally Posted by Fordguy13
    I hate when you import guys start talkin trash about V8 American cars. First of all If you had raced the C6 is would have eatin you alive. There is no way that any import can hand with a stock Corvette unless modified like crazy. I am a hard core Mustang enthusiast but I still have no problem taking up for fellow american Muscle. Maybe you should race me, my 05 Mustang GT is pushin about 500 RWHP

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO go challenge the ams evo. Talk sh!!t, how the hell did he talk sh!t, the idiot ran the redlight. Anyway, an evo with exhaust, reflash/tune,cams can run mid 12's, enough to challenge a c6 off a stop. Especially when awd with good driver is consistent and easier to launch, specially on the street. And btw, i wouldnt call what i mentioned ''highly modified'' You can have a v8 pushing 500rwhp but the stock turbo 4 cylinder evo's have put out 500whp before(and run high 10's). If you wanna change the turbo, well just go look at the ams evo pushing 700whp or the kingpin gt35r upgraded sti's pushing 600whp. So you have 4 more cylinders and you have a supercharger if your pushing 500whp, good job ford!! thats some nice engineering. only mustang that deserves credit is the 2003/2004 cobra if your comparing it to a modded evo. GO troll somewhere else.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

first of all, welcome to the boards. second. dont muscle car fanboys talk thrash about imports all the time. heres some vids of the ams evo spanking some V8's and then some
    ftp://ftp.sysadmin-racing.com/videos/SRVidz/
    oh ya , im really happy for you that your car is pushing 500whp. no, really i am
    Last edited by dviousboxer; 08-11-2005 at 07:25 PM.
    " I'm a bad man"

go cry somewhere else. try the v6stangforum.com
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by SOUTHPAW
    V8's are slow anyway, they're just overweight sleds that can't handle worth a sh!t...

I hope that's sarcasm. There are somenice v8's out there that have power and can handle. The new z06 vette has 500hp and could eat an sti or evo from a stop if the driver knows how to launch.

I'm sure you guys have seen pictures of mustangs and other rwd cars pulling wheelies off the line at a drag strip? There's no way they could do that if they didn't get some kind of traction. The new z06 has 12" wide rear tires

an excerpt from a mag "The new Z06 achieves 500 horsepower in an approximately 3130-pound (1419.7 kg) package and is expected to deliver 0-60 performance of less than 4 seconds, eclipse the quarter-mile in less than 12 seconds and deliver a top speed of more than 190 mph on a race track."

some good numbers for an overweight sled that can't handle.

What's the sti weigh in at? 3,263 lbs I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by YZFWV
    I hope that's sarcasm. There are somenice v8's out there that have power and can handle. The new z06 vette has 500hp and could eat an sti or evo from a stop if the driver knows how to launch.

I'm sure you guys have seen pictures of mustangs and other rwd cars pulling wheelies off the line at a drag strip? There's no way they could do that if they didn't get some kind of traction. The new z06 has 12" wide rear tires

an excerpt from a mag "The new Z06 achieves 500 horsepower in an approximately 3130-pound (1419.7 kg) package and is expected to deliver 0-60 performance of less than 4 seconds, eclipse the quarter-mile in less than 12 seconds and deliver a top speed of more than 190 mph on a race track."

some good numbers for an overweight sled that can't handle.

What's the sti weigh in at? 3,263 lbs I believe.
    dont worry he is just joking around. the guy drives a C6.
    " I'm a bad man"

To say that all V8s cant handle is bull, My suspension is modified and could by far outhandle a stock STI. Also to say that the only Mustang that deserves credit is the 390 HP Cobra is way off. What about the 07 GT500 with 475 HP for under 40000, or the 05 saleens with 500 HP for about 50000.

To say that all V8s cant handle is bull, My suspension is modified and could by far outhandle a stock STI. Also to say that the only Mustang that deserves credit is the 390 HP Cobra is way off. What about the 07 GT500 with 475 HP for under 40000, or the 05 saleens with 500 HP for about 50000.
    i like how you just compared a modified suspension to a stock suspension
    " I'm a bad man"

I have less than 700 in suspension + 29000 for the car which is still less than i would pay for an STI and it is faster in a strait line and handles better. But in looks there is not way that you could compare. Giant wing and non functional hood scoop haha

because the 2007 gt500 is rolling on the street right now. Lets give props to something that isnt out yet.

I have less than 700 in suspension + 29000 for the car which is still less than i would pay for an STI and it is faster in a strait line and handles better. But in looks there is not way that you could compare. Giant wing and non functional hood scoop haha
    i guess you need to learn a little bit more about the STI b4 you start talking crap about it. do you even know where the air from that so-called non functional hood scoop go to? uhh.. the intercooler. the intercooler does need cold air, you did know that right?
    " I'm a bad man"

in 1.5 years you'll Be able to pay 5000 more than you would pay for an STI and get 150 More HP. 0-60 in 3.9 seconds

LMAO get the fawk out of the forum retard. You wanna talk about non functional talk about the scoops on mustang gt's. Sti hood scoop leads straight to the intercooler. You sound like you dont know jacksh!t about sti's so shut up about em. Btw i'll still put money on it that your gt500 will not outhandle a sti around a track.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.