another e46 m3 kill
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on another e46 m3 kill within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; okay so im coming home and im on the same stretch of road where i encountered the g35 last weekend. ...

another e46 m3 kill

okay so im coming home and im on the same stretch of road where i encountered the g35 last weekend. I take a left onto that road and run out my 2nd and 3rd gear without even thiking about it. I slow down and i see lights coming up fast in my rearview. Guy blows by me than slows down, i catch up its a e46 m3 with 3 guys in it. I set behind him at about 60 and we pass a car and the road is open ahead. Idk what gear he was in but he punched it, i was in 4th doing about 60-65, i pull on him about 1 1/2 cars. At this point i know he wants to play. We catch a redlight and by the time i get his attention and point to the light and i get a thumbs up in return. I turn light turns green, he basically gets the hit (launches first) and i rev up and launch after his about a car ahead, by the end of first im next to him. I go into 2nd and go by him. What surprised me A LOT was that my lead was extending even up to 120-130. HOnestly idk how many cars i had him by, i was going fast so i wasnt planning on looking in my rearview and crashing but it was a good 4 cars and still going. (he might of let off but of course i cant tell from ahead). The guys were very cool, i let them catch up and all 3 of them gave me a thumbs up and i gave them a thumbs up back. I was sorta upset when i realized they had 3 heads and i was all alone, oh well. I'm really starting to like the bmw crowd now. I used to think they were very cocky people but lately i've been running into very cool guys with m3's who wanna play and are very friendly about it.

btw guys this happened about 20 minutes ago(about 1 am) so nobody was even around after we passed that one car. After midnight that road near my hosue is always empty and abandoned, i love it.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx
    okay so im coming home and im on the same stretch of road where i encountered the g35 last weekend. I take a left onto that road and run out my 2nd and 3rd gear without even thiking about it. I slow down and i see lights coming up fast in my rearview. Guy blows by me than slows down, i catch up its a e46 m3 with 3 guys in it. I set behind him at about 60 and we pass a car and the road is open ahead. Idk what gear he was in but he punched it, i was in 4th doing about 60-65, i pull on him about 1 1/2 cars. At this point i know he wants to play. We catch a redlight and by the time i get his attention and point to the light and i get a thumbs up in return. I turn light turns green, he basically gets the hit (launches first) and i rev up and launch after his about a car ahead, by the end of first im next to him. I go into 2nd and go by him. What surprised me A LOT was that my lead was extending even up to 120-130. HOnestly idk how many cars i had him by, i was going fast so i wasnt planning on looking in my rearview and crashing but it was a good 4 cars and still going. (he might of let off but of course i cant tell from ahead). The guys were very cool, i let them catch up and all 3 of them gave me a thumbs up and i gave them a thumbs up back. I was sorta upset when i realized they had 3 heads and i was all alone, oh well. I'm really starting to like the bmw crowd now. I used to think they were very cocky people but lately i've been running into very cool guys with m3's who wanna play and are very friendly about it.

btw guys this happened about 20 minutes ago(about 1 am) so nobody was even around after we passed that one car. After midnight that road near my hosue is always empty and abandoned, i love it.

Good kill...I still havent encountered the friendly BMW crowd, though...
    2003 SRT-4

Good kill, seems like they were OK guys.

My experience with M roadsters (against my MGB V8) is that they are very arrogant and after I hand it to them they won't even look my way when I let them catch up...snobs I say.

Of course people don't expect to get beat by an MG.
    Last edited by MSDWRXSTI; 08-08-2005 at 12:09 PM.
    There is no such thing as, "too much Horse Power"!

2005 STi CGM
    Cobb Stage 1
    K&N Typhoon Intake

Yea I agree with second post, I have hardly ever encountered a non cocky bmw crowd. The only ones taht are not cocky are the ones that dont race the car (f.e. rich wives or something). Just the other day after payign the toll all the lanes merging, some guy with that turqouise blue coored m3 (with turqouise rims ) ends up flying by me on the shoulder of the road just because he didnt want to slow down and get behind me.

yeah, they were nice guys. 2nd race in a row with e46 m3 and nice guys, weird.

Quote Originally Posted by MSDWRXSTI
    Good kill, seems like they were OK guys.

My experience with M3 roadsters (against my MGB V8) is that they are very arrogant and after I hand it to them they won't even look my way when I let them catch up...snobs I say.

Of course people don't expect to get beat by an MG.
    M3 roadster = non-existant. I think you either talking about the M3 coupe or the M-roadster.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    M3 roadster = non-existant. I think you either talking about the M3 coupe or the M-roadster.
    he means the M3 convertible

No, I meant the M Roadster. Sorry .

I own a BMW too and I can't get it right. 1985 325e BMW with 255,000 miles, owned since new in 1985.
    There is no such thing as, "too much Horse Power"!

2005 STi CGM
    Cobb Stage 1
    K&N Typhoon Intake

Ahhh yes the M3. My favorite car to beat up on
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

Quote Originally Posted by felo3769
    Yea I agree with second post, I have hardly ever encountered a non cocky bmw crowd. The only ones taht are not cocky are the ones that dont race the car (f.e. rich wives or something). Just the other day after payign the toll all the lanes merging, some guy with that turqouise blue coored m3 (with turqouise rims ) ends up flying by me on the shoulder of the road just because he didnt want to slow down and get behind me.
    a lot of them are rich kids. I went to a eruo get together that was mainly benz and bmw. It looked like there was no one there over the age of 30. Some even looked like they were 16 and 17.

Quote Originally Posted by felo3769
    Yea thats pretty gay. There is a kid by me with a white M3. Seems like he has some dinan parts in there Anyway when i got close to him the other day he flipped a u-turn and went the other way. They can't loose in there "bimmer"

this guy was in his forties though Weird thing is that after that he was going with the flow, but whenever there was a lane merge he would cut everybody off, then drive regular again

Quote Originally Posted by TurboWill
    Yea thats pretty gay. There is a kid by me with a white M3. Seems like he has some dinan parts in there Anyway when i got close to him the other day he flipped a u-turn and went the other way. They can't loose in there "bimmer"
    Dont you only have exhaust and fuel management on your Evo with some raised boost?
    If he was running basic Dinan parts like full exhaust and ECU he would be trapping around or just over 110mph.... which I believe would beat a bolt on Evo at higher speeds. He should have not been a ***** and just ran you.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

i dont believe in m3 mods. Friend has an e46 m3 with a chip that eliminates his top speed only and a guy has a e46 m3 with headers exhaust reflash and intake. They run freeway roll up to 150 and they are head to head . THese guys are nuts and an open freeway around here has nobody on it after 2am (you can stop in the middle and launch)..they ran up to 180 and the modded one finally pulled a car by 180.

Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx
    i dont believe in m3 mods. Friend has an e46 m3 with a chip that eliminates his top speed only and a guy has a e46 m3 with headers exhaust reflash and intake. They run freeway roll up to 150 and they are head to head . THese guys are nuts and an open freeway around here has nobody on it after 2am (you can stop in the middle and launch)..they ran up to 180 and the modded one finally pulled a car by 180.
    Yea that inline six is pretty much maxed out N/A from the factory.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.