Me v. BMW 540 v. 5.0 Mustang hatch
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Me v. BMW 540 v. 5.0 Mustang hatch within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Bimmer was the first one to "initiate" the race. But-head tailgates me and then jumps into the far right side ...

Me v. BMW 540 v. 5.0 Mustang hatch

Bimmer was the first one to "initiate" the race. But-head tailgates me and then jumps into the far right side cuz a jeep was in the right lane. We're about to take off but guess what...cop makes the left going the other way...WHEW!!! We take off slow and as we build some distance...we nail it. He obviously get about 2 cars on me...next light turns red and he hit the brakes hard!!! Thank you to my Rotora BBK!!!
    GREEN and I take him on the dig by about 1 car length he starts pulling on me in third and passes me by the time I shift into the super strong WRX 4th gear Driver wasn't so friendly but whatever...I was impressed that I did what I did. Maybe he was shocked by my little wagon that could.
    Now the Mustang, which was following us the whole time wanted a piece of the action. I was in third, our eyes said go and we both downshifted to 2nd and were pretty even up to third. He was pretty kewl...he was pretty impressed that I only had a stg 1 (old skewl TXS Unichip). Then they went at it...Bimmer & Stang...even all the way...I wasn't racing anymore. Mustang started smoking a bit....didn't smell good.
    No real kills tonite but fun. I'm at 70k miles wasn't at the 15psi that I should be but it's all good.
    Need Boost.....Gotta get Boost....Must have BOOST!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

very nice.

Don't feel bad, the 540i 6speed will run high 13's at 103mph. It is one hella nice car.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.