Srt-4 stage 2 with toys Vs My Sti - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Srt-4 stage 2 with toys Vs My Sti within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; also stage 2 with toys only cars tend to have a really picky ecu. any at all sence of knock, ...

also stage 2 with toys only cars tend to have a really picky ecu. any at all sence of knock, ping, detanation or if you even fart wrong while driving the car pulls boost and timing like a mofo. stage ii is a great plug and play 250ish whp but its not very consistant. add a simple 3 bar map clamp and some dyno tuning along with taking away the ecu's control of the boost the car really wakes up closer to 300whp.

awesome race though, why forged internals so soon?

PS: hey scott (ybnormal07) ask tom what its like to get hit by a freight train. i took him for a ride tonight in my car. (got it back yesturday)
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

what is toys

Quote Originally Posted by BamBooI
    what is toys

with toys you get a high octane boost switch for race gas, a dial a boost for 0 boost, lower boost in 1-2 and high boost in all gears. u also get a ic sprayer switch and all that goes along. also any with no/toys you get none of the above except whats normally included a 6500rpm limter increased pcm, 683cc injectors, 3bar map and tip sensors and a new wastegate actuator.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    with toys you get a high octane boost switch for race gas, a dial a boost for 0 boost, lower boost in 1-2 and high boost in all gears. u also get a ic sprayer switch and all that goes along. also any with no/toys you get none of the above except whats normally included a 6500rpm limter increased pcm, 683cc injectors, 3bar map and tip sensors and a new wastegate actuator.
    who offers toys and what does it stand for if there is an acronym...

Quote Originally Posted by BamBooI
    who offers toys and what does it stand for if there is an acronym...

Dodge offers it as an option on the stage 2 package. It's short for "turbo toys"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12