Dam GSR.........

This is a discussion on Dam GSR......... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have and invidia turboback and uppipe and an ecutek. I make 220whp on a dynodynamics dyno. This kid in ...

Dam GSR.........

I have and invidia turboback and uppipe and an ecutek. I make 220whp on a dynodynamics dyno. This kid in a GSR rolls up next to me were doing 40 and no one is around. He wants to run it so i get into second and he takes off first then me and we pulled dead even all the way till 110 then he pulled a half car on me. What could he have in his car. From a stop in a 1/4 mile i would have killed him.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

either a poorly tuned turbo, or a supercharger on the stock pulley. He could be N/A but he would need A LOT of work run with a stageII Utec wrx like full bolt on's and a decently built engine
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

my car is tuned more low to mid range but i did pull an evo in 3rd and 4th. i know it has alot of bolt ons. but i believe hes running spray thats just what i heard from another kid.

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    well for what it's worth, my friend used to have a well modded 95 Integra and we raced at different stages of his modding...when he had a tanabe exhaust, cai, and a 75 shot, and I had my GT that was trapping 99mph, we were DEAD even from a roll.

In summation, he likely had nitrous.
    2003 SRT-4

i talked to my bro that knew him he said he thought he had a t3/t4 turbo and a front mount on it and a well built engine. IF he had this then i dont feel that bad i knew he had spray. hes prob only putting down 260whp. Pretty said i almost beat him and he only pulled a hood on me.