Smoked an EVO form a 75mph roll...... - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Smoked an EVO form a 75mph roll...... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; dude, he dynoed his car at like 230 on a low reading dyno, when he was having detenation peoblems, stock ...

dude, he dynoed his car at like 230 on a low reading dyno, when he was having detenation peoblems, stock sti's put 230ish on that dyno i believe

since then he got his tune fixed at kingpin, why would he have Lag are you serious? we were going from a roll and any idiot know how to brake boost, yes i shifted from 3rd to 4th and as i made the 4th to 5th shift we shut down.

-nate
    Last edited by WRXskeet; 08-04-2005 at 01:17 PM.
    BUGEYE MAFIA~~~

05 aspen white STi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah, people just dont realize potential. Too many stock turbo's not making power, so now everyone thinks theres nothing to be had.

Thanks Skeet, there was a dip in my dyno because the ecu pulled timing for safety, so I had it retuned ! And also, FMIC, doesnt mean I have lag, get off the boards and learn a little.

Now you see why I work EVO's. When I ran the STi it was only for a few seconds, I started in 2nd, shut down middle of 3rd. Doesnt take much to shift a STi, he knew what he was doing, you guys just dont understand the responsive, capable power my shyt makes.

See, If i posted killing a STi form a roll (STi's strong spot) no one would have believed me again, so your right, ill just stop posting kills! Its a waste of time with you guys!

Yeah as for the dyno.......I put down 225, then a car I work all the time put down 229. So its obvious that wasnt right. STi should put down about 250. All dyno's are different, lets not open up that can of worms!

FMIC, allows the tuner to make the power I am, I am a firm believer if it wasnt for my FMIC, I wouldnt be making as much power as I do. Whatever, though, guess I shouldnt tell you about the VF30 I was dead even with on the freeway! its an obvious trend how I lie, wrx-skeet is actually my brother, I had him post that!

same thing happens with my r32, i havent ran one from a stop yet, but from a roll, he gets the jump always and i start to reel it in. Last race was a few days ago and by 110 i had a good 2 cars on the evo. We did this a few times, same results. Guy comes up next to me and compliments on my car and asked me what is done to it. He told me all he has is an intake.

but this situation has happened almost everytime, except one which the evo would easily pull on me and keep pulling (i guess he was quite modded). I have ran about 3 evo's and every time i start to reel it in!
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by ellinopedo182
    same thing happens with my r32, i havent ran one from a stop yet, but from a roll, he gets the jump always and i start to reel it in. Last race was a few days ago and by 110 i had a good 2 cars on the evo. We did this a few times, same results. Guy comes up next to me and compliments on my car and asked me what is done to it. He told me all he has is an intake.

but this situation has happened almost everytime, except one which the evo would easily pull on me and keep pulling (i guess he was quite modded). I have ran about 3 evo's and every time i start to reel it in!
    Ive beat 2 modified R32's from a 2nd and 3rd gear roll and walked both of them , one was pretty bad!
    Ive also noticed that alot of Evo owners cant drive for ****!! LOL!!
    Last edited by Miguel_04_WRX; 08-05-2005 at 01:35 AM.
    2005 Electric Blue Mitsubishi Evolution VIII,
    2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII
    Helix Catback
    Helix Downpipe
    Ultimate Racing test pipe
    Txs Mbc
    Greddy Type-s bov

www.myspace.com/evil_evo_viii
    www.mitsubishiunited.com
    2004 Subaru Wrx-Sold

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.