Smoked an EVO form a 75mph roll...... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Smoked an EVO form a 75mph roll...... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by TurboWill Are you sure it was an Evo? There are so many oz rally edition lancer around ...

Quote Originally Posted by TurboWill
    Are you sure it was an Evo? There are so many oz rally edition lancer around with the Evo wing on. A stock turbo wrx putting 5 cars on an Evo up top 4th gear on the wrx blows.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Its on video you idiots.........................

you guys are phucking schmucks..................

when the guy that taped it gets time, ill have him figure out how to post it for you idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by converted

when the guy that taped it gets time, ill have him figure out how to post it for you idiots.
    We'll be waiting for the vid
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

wrx vs. evolution viii

Ok ladies,
    I was present at the time of this romp through the desert, with 3 passengers weighing
    a good 190 pounds each and a trunk and cabin full of luggage, on the way to
    kingpin performance to chill with my good friends over there we ran into a
    EVO 8.....break him completely off 5 times atleast, then get the last one on
    video because weak arse kids like you folks drink too much haterade.....its cool though
    i raced this guy about 2 months ago after i broke in my M3 SMG 05' and
    it was a joke how bad i 86'd him. We get off the freeway and get gas, and oh shyt
    he says, "both of you guys broke me off and bowed down"
    i suggest that you take your car to KINGPIN PERFORMANCE so u can enjoy the WRX like We do......."a tune is not just a tune" Clark Turner and Kingpin make this WRX with
    stock turbo what it is.......
    Thanks for Not replying with ignorant comments......keep it relaxed.....
    Christopher
    05 SMG M3
    04' WRX
    01' M5
    soontobetwinturboE92

Quote Originally Posted by WRX=Imprezzed
    Ok ladies,
    I was present at the time of this romp through the desert, with 3 passengers weighing
    video because weak arse kids like you folks drink too much haterade.....its cool though
    it was a joke how bad i 86'd him. We get off the freeway and get gas, and oh shyt
    i suggest that you take your car to KINGPIN PERFORMANCE so u can enjoy the WRX like We do......."a tune is not just a tune" Clark Turner and Kingpin make this WRX with
    Christopher
    Wait I know why the Evo lost. They only get 91 octane out there
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

quality reply...

That has to be the weakest reply, the guy in the back seat recording the
    EVO 8 bashing owns an EVO 8.....its kinda funny how so many fools on these
    boards show liquid courage.......weak sauce.....
    C
    05 SMG M3
    04' WRX
    01' M5
    soontobetwinturboE92

Speaking of liquid courage nobody was throwing around insults until you felt the need to post your attempt at speaking an aolified idiotic version of freshman english.

So it happened it's on video, Great! It's still highly unlikely that a wrx with a stock turbo pulled on a evo, but as I said earlier anything can happen. Sorry if it offends you that people used common sense and realized that a stock turbo wrx is a turd on the top end, regardless of who tuned it.

Ok ladies,
    Christopher

hey now... No need for that cynical attitude man. If you have a vid, thats great. We are not saying it never happened, and we dont need a vid as proof. All we are saying is that in normal circumstances a td04 wrx should not be pulling on an Evo, ESPECIALLY by 5 car lenghts. We are not calling you a liar, just informing you that what happened was not a normal thing, and machine vs machine the should have won that race.

Ok ladies,
    Christopher
    You guys need to chill the hell out. I am really interested in knowing how someone who lacks basic english skills such as yourself, managed to get his hands on, and pay for an 05' M3
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

I think the Evo owner could drive for ****! Evos 3rd, 4th and 5th gear are the strongest specially agains a WRX. That Evo should have walked away from you specially with luggage and 3 people in the car. I put a hurting on a cobb sg2 wrx when i was BONE STOCK! But nice run anyway to you
    2005 Electric Blue Mitsubishi Evolution VIII,
    2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII
    Helix Catback
    Helix Downpipe
    Ultimate Racing test pipe
    Txs Mbc
    Greddy Type-s bov

www.myspace.com/evil_evo_viii
    www.mitsubishiunited.com
    2004 Subaru Wrx-Sold

i pulled an evo in 4th gear no prob. And the is no driving skill in a 4th gear pull its step on the gas and go i have a stage 2 car ecutek.

I Support ClubWRX

This is a formal warning:
    Personal attacks, and dodging the swear filter will not be tolerated on this forum. Shape up, or ship out.
    You have a PM with the same warning.
    -Trainrex

why are you getting so offended if people find your story just a little odd. i can understand if they were calling you a liar. but noone did. dont you think all that matters is what really happened. as long as you know it happened, that should be the only thing that matters. insulting people just makes your story more unbelieveable because it makes you seem immature.
    Last edited by dviousboxer; 08-03-2005 at 10:26 AM.
    " I'm a bad man"

ima call it like i see it, either

1. bad driver in the EVO
    OR
    2. liar in a WRX....

i've raced many a stg 2 wrx's and never had a problem.. now with that said.. 3,4 and 5th gears are sick in a evo (well at 22 lbs of boost whats not)

im not saying its not believeable but 4 people stock turbo wrx pulls on a evo. if it happened good for you.. but don't try it against evo EVO you see....
    Last edited by Novtec1; 08-03-2005 at 02:09 PM.
    08 Audi RS4 (the retirement car)
    03 SY WRX (daily)
    07 Forester XT (wifes ride
    07 GSX-R 1000 (when cars get boring)

for what its worth,

this guys stage 2 is pretty decent, people always say Stage 2 and an STi are a drivers race, with the STI with the addvantage,

converted is a cool guy, we meet up at a meet on monday, and he was telling me all his mods, and who tuned it.

then afterward we went for a little run, (i have an 05 STi) and we started from a low speed roll, i was in my sweet spot in 3rd gear, and we went from there.

he pulled about 1.5 cars on me, i had one passanger, and he was alone
    BUGEYE MAFIA~~~

05 aspen white STi

Quote Originally Posted by WRXskeet
    for what its worth,

this guys stage 2 is pretty decent, people always say Stage 2 and an STi are a drivers race, with the STI with the addvantage,

converted is a cool guy, we meet up at a meet on monday, and he was telling me all his mods, and who tuned it.

then afterward we went for a little run, (i have an 05 STi) and we started from a low speed roll, i was in my sweet spot in 3rd gear, and we went from there.

he pulled about 1.5 cars on me, i had one passanger, and he was alone

ok so you're telling me that an ej20 with a TD04 and a FMIC(can we say, lagg) smoked you from a roll...

Did you shift?
    Is this the first time driving your STI.
    I really find this hard to believe.
    but hey, screw this, I'm taking out my 34 and putting back the TD04...
    I'll be smoking STI's in no time.

woot! :banana:
    Mine's a Stock-a-roo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.