SVT Focus stock - WRX stock - VIDEO
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on SVT Focus stock - WRX stock - VIDEO within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, I just registered at this forum. I feel like posting this video of me in my svt focus. ...

SVT Focus stock - WRX stock - VIDEO

Hey guys, I just registered at this forum. I feel like posting this video of me in my svt focus. I am in no way a troll. Here's the details: I have a stock 2002 SVT Focus (don't look at my mods in my profile - they haven't been installed yet lol) and my friend has a stock 2003 WRX. I really like his car, and I honestly think its quite a bit faster than mine, especially off the line. unfortunately im a really good driver and he isn't. Here is a video of some runs. I believe at the track he ran a 14.6 something, which i know is pretty high for a wrx.

HTML Code:
    http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=svtfocus_fun_wrx_gagt

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

filed removed****

what do you run at the track ?
    2003 ASPEN WHITE WRX
    ------------------------
    Stage 2 !!!!

Banned
    nice run

thx. I haven't ran mine at the track though, I'm waiting to get a weekend off. The nearest track is like an hour away. I'll never know what i run stock though, because im installing a bunch of mods in the next week.

good run(S)

Nice runs. I really like the sound of the exhaust on the Focus SVT's. My neighbor has one and it sounds really nice when he zips by in the neighborhood. I just cant seem to sync up when I leave in the AM when he is so I can play some games in the twisties before we hit the interstate!

oh nos...it's not possible. A WRX lost to another car?

heh. My friend has a JR SC'ed SVT focus. It's pretty quick. I manage to pull ahead a bit until we hit about 100-110 and then it start pulling on me...

Quote Originally Posted by YZFWV

heh. My friend has a JR SC'ed SVT focus. It's pretty quick. I manage to pull ahead a bit until we hit about 100-110 and then it start pulling on me...

Sure it's possible that a wrx will lose. it's just really odd it would loose to a vw

Quote Originally Posted by YZFWV

Well he didn't lose all of them.. That last race he spanked the **** out of them..

Anywho, nice race.. Should be fun to watch you spank the stock WRX once your mods are installed..
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    Sure it's possible that a wrx will lose. it's just really odd it would loose to a vw

hey!
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

Heh, I like his "svt versus wrx" at the start of each clip. Kinda reminds me of Jackass, how they announce their, whatever the hell they're doing, at the beginning of each skit.
    2003 WRX 5MT sedan

What mods does the WRX have? or is he stock
    when the turbo spins the bull**** ends

My mods

Thanks for the replies guys. His car is bone stock. One thing i notice about the wrx is that it never stops pulling, its like the rate of acceleration never decreases even at higher gears, its a sweet car! I just installed my tune and short throw shifter, once i install the engine mount to make the 1st to 2nd shift a bit easier I'm gonna race him again. The tune made a huge difference so we'll see if i can get him. Of course it will be video taped and I'll probably post it here win or lose

Also whats the best moderately priced blow off valve they make for the wrx? I searched the net and saw that the HKS Sequential is about 250 bucks. Any other recommendations, I told him i would help him find a BOV.

Peace!

he doesn't need a bov, there are tons of other mods out there that are better for performance. . .like windshield washers.

Tell him to get an accessport.

Also one of the locals here has his car at AMS right now and they're building a turbo kit for his focus. That sounds like it could be fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast