06 Z06 - More STI Competition - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

This is a discussion on 06 Z06 - More STI Competition within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by YBNormal07 I was 1 MPH off on the limit setting. Here is a direct quote from Cobb's ...

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07
    I was 1 MPH off on the limit setting. Here is a direct quote from Cobb's map notes for the 04 STi AP:

1.02 - Revised wastegate duty cycle maps to accomidate for an obvious tolerance range for the factory VF39 turbochargers. Not all STI producing consistent boost levels, even in testing unmapped, unmodified cars. Developed a wider variety mapping with different wastegate duty cycle mapping to accommodate for this tolerance.
    Fixed error with speed limiter. Moved from 147 mph to 310 mph.

And just for another example for a 2005 WRX:

1.20 - Speed Limiter completely removed, all transmission types.
    Right on. good info. I guess when I got my reflash they had removed the limiter for me also because they told me I didn't have one and I wasn't aware that that was due to the reflash. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by elohdaeh78
    My brother got his 2002 wrx in november of 2001 for invoice.
    That's not unheard of but it also depends on the market your in where your buying your vehicle. I'm not sure if in November of 2001 Subaru thought the WRX was going to be the hit that it was.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ok guys.... 127mph trap is deifnately enough for a z06 to run a high 10 sec pass on DR's.
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567