I got PUMPED hared by a Vipe.. (Vs Sti)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on I got PUMPED hared by a Vipe.. (Vs Sti) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; wow.. I nerveer got spanked this hard in my life.. I kill e46M3's C5's but this Viper just handed me ...

I got PUMPED hared by a Vipe.. (Vs Sti)

wow.. I nerveer got spanked this hard in my life.. I kill e46M3's C5's but this Viper just handed me my ass tonight..
    I got to a light and I see these sick lights far away from eachother aproaching me I knew it was a sick car thaught maybe Lambo or ferrari.. but it was a Black Viper with 2 silver stripes down the middle.. gorgeouse!! anyways guy looked over I told him how hot his car was and he laughed.. I said lets do a run ..he said sure light turned green I got a decent launch had him by 1/2 a car by the time I got into 2cnd he passed me 3rd even more power shifted into 4th forget about it he just kept puling.lol It was a GTS model.. I don't know much about vipers but I do know the new srt-10 has 500 lbs anyways ya..I got killed
    I have 308 whp btw- Mods are Tbe , ecutek , Headers (wrapped and coated) forged pistons 22psi anyways I dont even think a 20 G trubo would help lol..that is my next mod tho
    I would take a viper over vette ANYDAY!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

too the point story. good loss though

you'll pay for that Viper too! Isn't it like a $30-40K difference between the two? Still though, if you are gonna get smoked, a Viper isn't a bad way to go. Personally I hope that a Ferrari F50 smokes me someday.....

if it said GTS on it, it was before the 03 (SRT version) so your raced a 450hp car that runs low 12s still. The SRT versions (they dont say GTS on them) are 500x3 . (500hp,500tq,500ci)

450 horse..

wow.. I dunno man this thing pulled hard. Most guys in vettes and viperes have mods so for all I know this could have had 600 + hp... it was loud as hell too..

sorry man.... 308AWHP.... is really not a problem at all for a stock GTS. They weigh around the same and are putting more then a 100 whp more to the ground... not to mention the better gearing. A c5 vette btw is only good for low to mid13s, so jujdging by your sucess with a c5, this viper death sounds about right. IIf it was anywhere near 600 hp you wouldnt have even hung with him for a second There is a HUGE difference between a c5 vette and a z06... which would be in the same league as the viper.
    Last edited by Mister 2; 07-24-2005 at 07:49 AM.

Vipers are nuts. That V-10 under the hood doesn't fool around. I have never driven one though, and until I do I would take a 2004 C5 ZO6 over one. I have driven a modded ZO6 I loved it.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.