Specific Winner??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Specific Winner?? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; a few easy questions? what is faster 0-60 stock WRX or Legacy GT? with the same amount of money added ...

Specific Winner??

a few easy questions? what is faster 0-60 stock WRX or Legacy GT? with the same amount of money added to each, which would get faster? thx

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by NewCar20
    a few easy questions? what is faster 0-60 stock WRX or Legacy GT? with the same amount of money added to each, which would get faster? thx
    Stock for stock the wrx is a tad faster to 60mph because it is able to launch more aggressively. Mod for mod the wrx is still faster because there are far more mods out there for it. The area where the Legacy shines is topend. It traps a few mph higher than the wrx and would easily beat a stock wrx from a roll.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

one stipulation.

there is NO LAUNCHING.

there is NO LAUNCHING.

no launching?

If the wrx loses its launch on the Legacy GT 5MT the Legacy should win
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Depends if the WRX has a BOV or Intake or NOS. NOS = no context!! If no launching then the WRX sprays on lets say 2nd gear it depends on what gear the lGT sprays if any then it will determine the outcome of the race since the hp nubmers arent that different the spray reaction times of the drivers will help spool the turbos for the race prep time that is seen probably more in the LGT but sometimes in the wrx if the driver knoes where his spray maps are but like i said before if we go back to intake or bov it only depends if the leagcy dumps dual vents compared to the wrxs stock 1 well i know it can get a dual vent like my friend had on his it wasnt a big deal but it made him run pig rich until clark aka azscoobie tuned his car yeah it was an automatic but he leaned it out so he was able to run advanced bov stage kits i think worldone performance for all ur sooby needs prob has them but just say ryan referrd you and ull get a discount at least thats what he said to be but i didnt mean to hijack so i think other ppls can probably answer this wuestion as well not just me.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    Depends if the WRX has a BOV or Intake or NOS. NOS = no context!! If no launching then the WRX sprays on lets say 2nd gear it depends on what gear the lGT sprays if any then it will determine the outcome of the race since the hp nubmers arent that different the spray reaction times of the drivers will help spool the turbos for the race prep time that is seen probably more in the LGT but sometimes in the wrx if the driver knoes where his spray maps are but like i said before if we go back to intake or bov it only depends if the leagcy dumps dual vents compared to the wrxs stock 1 well i know it can get a dual vent like my friend had on his it wasnt a big deal but it made him run pig rich until clark aka azscoobie tuned his car yeah it was an automatic but he leaned it out so he was able to run advanced bov stage kits i think worldone performance for all ur sooby needs prob has them but just say ryan referrd you and ull get a discount at least thats what he said to be but i didnt mean to hijack so i think other ppls can probably answer this wuestion as well not just me.
    What?

And I'm buying something from you...?

2003 PSM WRX

Bugeye Mafia Hitman

best post EVAR
    Dave
    01 RS

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    What if the LGT has a 200lb anchor tied to the back. Would the WRX win from a 120mph roll?

periods are your friend.

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister 2
    periods are your friend.
    He's earned his redwings

I Support ClubWRX

"I'll have what he's having.." excellent, just excellent
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

No Launching

For everybody who took me seriously:

I love you.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

That $hyte is funny, Thank god your not serious, Although my BOV got me 20 WHP!! I will sell it for 600$ any takers... lol Cash only...
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast