is this true?

This is a discussion on is this true? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Quote " CARMAX DOES NOT HAVE THIS CAR ANYWHERE. Other examples are going for ,000 before TT+L, with similar mileage. ...

is this true?

Quote "
    CARMAX DOES NOT HAVE THIS CAR ANYWHERE. Other examples are going for $19,000 before TT+L, with similar mileage.
    Although i absolutley love my car!

2002 Acura RSX Type S (K20A2, 210hp, 6-Speed) 40K miles
    Arctic Blue Pearl
    Black Leather Interior
    Type R Wing
    Carbon Fiber Intake
    Bose Premium Audio System
    6-Disc In-Dash CD Changer
    RSX Type S Floormats
    Mobile1 Oil every 4750 miles
    Premium Fuel Only
    (does NOT have defective 02-04 transmission!)

!!!!!!!!GREAT DEAL!!!!!!!!

Its the top of the line! Would like $3,000 and take over payments. Good advice would be refinance the remaining through your own bank for a better interest rate. Many of the peeps on this site know and can attest to the cleanness of this car. It is very quick and will beat G35, 05 RSX-S, Z-28, -04 GT. Incredible car! Recently had the whole front suspension checked, pulled apart, cleaned, and reinstalled....not due to a problem, it was a rock in the heatsheild. Aside from that, it had a small 12mph collision, which has been completely repaired by Caliber Collision. They did an excellent job and you cant tell anything ever happened."

alright this guy is selling his car on a local forum in my city. What i do not get is if this is true. a STOCK rsx type -s can beat a g35... a z-28... or a -04 gt. and all he has is a carbon fiber intake made by revolution. okay is this true? can it be? beating a g35? i mean if this was from a roll then i can see why but froma dig. i dont know.. someone please claritfy.....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I think its bs... G35s are pretty fast.

He/she is full of shyt. The RSX-s stock is a low 15 second car stock, a damn good driver MIGHT be able to pull off a 14.8 or 14.9.

g35 = mid 14's
    z28 = mid - hi 13's
    -04 Mustang GT = mid - hi 14's
    05 RSXs = mid - hi 14's

he is full of it....i cant see an RSX beating a mustang GT or any of the other cars he mentioned..we have had a few G35's and i dont see that even being close...
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

He is full of it. I have driven a few rsx-s both stock and lightly modded. There is no way the rsx beat any of those cars. The only way I could see this happening is if the G35 was an auto sedan, the GT was an auto convertable or older gen, and the Z28 was a beat up LT1 auto. So either he encountered all the cars of the above nature of he is full of complete crap.

02' RSX-S with his mods will run very high 14's.

G35c in auto will run mid 14's and 6speed manual will run very low 14's and even high 13's with the 05'.

LS1 Z28 in 6spd will run mid to high 13's and auto will run high 13's.
    LT1 Z28 auto will run mid to high 14's and 6MT will run mid to low 14's depending on condition.

GT stang in auto will run high 14's, and in 5spd form lower 14's.

It is not neccesarily bs considering there versions of each car that are beatable... but its very misleading, because the top of the line of all the cars he mentioned would walk the hell out of him.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

im willing to bet each and evry1 of those cars was parked and he drove by, claiming victory lol
    14.160@96.011
    90 degree weather
    airhog, removed silencer, and removed stock catback exhaust (stock DPs in place) and craptacular california 91 octane piss water

I Support ClubWRX
    Regardless if it is true or not....every RSX I've ever seen was being driven by a female. Not my cup of tee

BTW...No Way in H3LL is it true. Slow car in all aspects.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07
    Regardless if it is true or not....every RSX I've ever seen was being driven by a female. Not my cup of tee

BTW...No Way in H3LL is it true. Slow car in all aspects.
    I dont know about that. I rarely see females driving the typeS around due to the fact they are only offered in manual trans.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Also, there is no such thing as "taking over payments." You get your own loan and pay off the existing one *before* you are given the title. You can't just start mailing in payments for the other guy and eventually pay off his loan. Otherwise he gets the title when you're done!
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    I dont know about that. I rarely see females driving the typeS around due to the fact they are only offered in manual trans.
    yeah..you are probably right...missed the "type S" part, and didn't know they only came in manual form. Good call.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

well i thought about this.. his car is COMPLETELY stock except a cf short ram intake.... which would not give him 10 hp. and he has a freaking type r wing which would weigh him down a bit.

Yeah, where is he getting the 210 HP figure? Stock, its 200, and those mods wouldn't give him 10. There's no way he can beat all of those cars, or more likely, any. Even an 05 RSX has an extra 10 HP over his car, stock, so it would be a driver's race, if that.

my gf has a 05 rsx type -s. i told her to get it it fits her... i like drivign it but im so used to the wrx clutch sometimes i stall or grind.. because its so soft... we are plannoning on doing mods to her rsx... but the cool thing is she helped me out buying my screen in my wrx.. YAH!!. shes gunna buy me mods for my wrx... man maybe i should marry this girl if helps me with my mods hehe

anyways this guy is full of crap.. but ne of my friend said she saw him race that -04 gt and he did beat him i guess the guy in the gt could not drive...