SOHC turbo kills sti? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on SOHC turbo kills sti? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by BrianH You're kidding right? aint nuthin like blastin them out the hole oh and brian, did you ...

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    You're kidding right?
    aint nuthin like blastin them out the hole

oh and brian, did you get an evo?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yes

yes
    i want to see atleast 450 awhp from you if not 500awhp!

Quote Originally Posted by turbo_bxr
    i want to see atleast 450 awhp from you if not 500awhp!
    Close

Close

SCHWEEET

Man I don't know where you guys live but in NEPA I haven't found one single Civic worth the gas.. Ever single one of them are riced out junk.

I had a red hatchback pull up next to me once and looked like crap so I thought just maybe I found one of these turboed Civics worth racing.. Holy crap this guy couldn't even get out of his own way..

The kid across the street has a 4dr with unpainted body kit.. I hear him burning out all the time. Once we got to race and I shut down before third cause the race was so far over by then. He claimed he beat a Stang GT..

Sorry I don't like the Civics many cause they waste my gas.. I'd love to find a turbo one but I don't think they are in my area..
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

racing from a roll is by far the best ........sucks having an STI though

and my buddy has a SOHC turbo hatch about 190whp and he pulls me in every gear even from a first gear roll.....the thing sounds sick as hell almost all turbo noise.......dont ever rag on civics (well done civics ) cause they are few and far between....yes for the most part they are ugly as hell ricers but a civic done right is Fing SWEET.......and i used to hate civics, untill i meet a few dude with turbo civics....my sti is stock mind you

you guys should seriously ride in a turbo civic its insane
    Last edited by FastXT; 07-26-2005 at 04:21 PM.

Racing from a roll is lame, unless you can't drive.

so driving around to find a stop light and afast car is cool ??? good job buddy

Quote Originally Posted by FastXT
    so driving around to find a stop light and afast car is cool ??? good job buddy
    You've got an awd car that's a turd on the top end, and you're out looking for races from a roll?

When you stop messing with stock civic ex's you're going to get your ass handed to you.

Edit: oops I just realized you have a sti now, it all makes sense. with the 6MT you actually have to be a good driver to want to go from a dig.

Racing from a roll is like masturbation. Sure it's fun, but in the end it's not the real thing.
    Last edited by BrianH; 07-26-2005 at 07:02 PM.

Racing from a roll is like masturbation. Sure it's fun, but in the end it's not the real thing.

hhahahaha

no im pretty good from a dig......but i would say i never ever run into cars at a light and i do on the highway and such.....and thats where the fun happens
    Last edited by FastXT; 07-26-2005 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FastXT
    hhahahaha

no im pretty good from a dig......but i would say i never ever run into cars at a light and i do on the highway and such.....and thats where the fun happens
    you could always do what most racers do and take them someplace for a real one.secluded. little to no people. long open straight stretch. rare chance of 5 0 .kinda how i do about half the cars i race. the others i just expect to take from a roll so its just shutdown fun.....

Quote Originally Posted by turbo_bxr
    you could always do what most racers do and take them someplace for a real one.secluded. little to no people. long open straight stretch. rare chance of 5 0 .kinda how i do about half the cars i race. the others i just expect to take from a roll so its just shutdown fun.....
    Or take it to the track.. I forget to they let FWD and RWD cars do a rolling start at the drag strip?
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

Quote Originally Posted by WRX-ERROR
    Or take it to the track.. I forget to they let FWD and RWD cars do a rolling start at the drag strip?
    only rolling that goes on there is all the isht talking rolling off ricers tongues.

sittin at that lines part of the rush cause your pumping yourself like dont F***k up, Dont F**K UP.....

dude just cause we can launch better doesnt mean we have a faster car... i rather have the car that traps 7 and 8mph higher then the car that runs a bit quicker cause of the launch.......cause after the launch the civic is the one pulling harder then hell and all i care about i the feeling i get

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.