got rev'd at for 30sec straight, lol
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on got rev'd at for 30sec straight, lol within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I am driving down this road with my g/f on the way to pick up her brother and a ...

got rev'd at for 30sec straight, lol

So I am driving down this road with my g/f on the way to pick up her brother and a friend so we can go out. All the sudden this black srt4 comes up on my ass FAST. He gets about 2ft from my bumper when I am already going 10mph over. There is a break in traffic next to me and I see him start to shoot over to pass me up and cut me off so I put it in third and go WOT to prevent him from getting through. At this point he continues to ride my ass even when a break in traffic occurs for him to go around. I turn onto another street with only one lane. He follows and still continue's to ride my ass for about another 2 1/2 miles. Finally we come to street I need to turn onto. I get into the left turn lane and he is in the straight lane next to me. All the sudden I hear him reving and showing off his bov, lol. I thought, "whatever".... Then it continues for like 10sec.
    I look over at him and he has that hard ass stance where he is looking straight ahead with one had tightly gripping the top of the steering wheels, etc.. He keeps reving and reving.. its been like 20sec straight now!!
    My and my g/f both look at him and laugh. Some 17 year old punk in a car he probably cannot handle. About 30sec goes by now and he is STILL REVING HIS CAR... It seems so ridiculous.. just sitting there reving at nothing for 30sec straight and about 25 bov releases
    Light turn green and he takes off spinning as I turn.. low and behold, what do I hear? Him grinding the hell out of his second gear because he cannot shift and deal with his torque steer at the same time

not a kill, but freaking funny... I guess you had to be there.. I was literally laughing out loud. it was great.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

lol, nice.
    '04 PSM STi - modded (sr50+the works)
    '05 JGM RSX Type-S - stock

That's what all the SRT-4 are like around here. They just use there BOV and don't actually race.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwrxguy
    That's what all the SRT-4 are like around here. They just use there BOV and don't actually race.
    And they like to do that when they're coming from the opposite direction and just stare at you.

Or when their backing into a parking spot and must rev it fifty million times so you can hear the bov...
    Don-
    03' Sedona Red Pearl WRX **FOR SALE**
    Built axis 2.5, Rotated GT35R kit .82 with a JDM Six spd 500+awhp on race 400awhp on pump
    2007 Mustang GT 5 spd
    2007 Suzuki Boulevard M109R

VR4
    its so strange, I've never raced an srt-4 b4, but I can't count the number of times I've seen them make crazy ass moves through traffic just to come up and rev at me and throw a BOV In fact it happened yesterday, silver srt-4 with a smashed in side lol
    Helix UP/TBE, ECUTEK
    230whp / 225 wtq

2005 Yamaha R1 Raven Black

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beecha91
    Or when their backing into a parking spot and must rev it fifty million times so you can hear the bov...
    That makes me so mad!
    Quick Srt-4 Story. Driving to school from my apartment (dead of winter) most of the roads are paved after it snowed like 8-9 inches. Just had my up/down pipes installed, and I get this Srt-4 right on my bumper at this light. I think to myself how can i piss him off?? I knew a road that definetely hadn't been paved that would still take me to school, turn down this street, so far it looked like the road was paved (it was just cause of snow drifts) the kid steps on it, flys by me. All of a sudden the road is covered in about 4-5 inches of snow, he is slamming on his breaks, I give it a little go and pass him. The look on his face was great. His front tires looked like the rooster tail jetski's throwing white snow.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

you should have flexed your arms
    " I'm a bad man"

thats annoying!! cant imagine what i will do if thats happen to me...
    Lancer Evolution V///

439 WHP / 362 TQ TTR 50 Trim on pump @ 23psi.
    11.6 @ 120mph 1.6 60' (11/11/06)

Quote Originally Posted by 4Gsixty3
    I'd just smile and ask them if that thing has a hemi in it.

you say damn how much did that speaker setup cost ya neon boy.... i had a kid in a pure stock mazdaspeed protatege use that crapper on me,when im at a light turning as he's passing in front of me headed in the oposite direction, i gave the death stare.

As serious as you can you say, "Man, I really like Neons" That really seems to upset them.

yeah srt4 owners suck balls. they all should just trade them in for honda's.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    yeah srt4 owners suck balls. they all should just trade them in for honda's.
    I agree, especially the ones that own electric blue ones that have every option. J/K

hahaha. Yea neon owners can be gay. Not all of them are but the majority yes.

God if that happened to me I dont know what id do. But id most likely go with his rev, and when his bov would go off id honk my horn everytime. Id also be starring right at him like he was staring right down the road so furiously. Then if he looked back id give him the evil nod. Id rev my engine. Then when it turned green id either turn or id just flash my hazards and stay in place.
    when the turbo spins the bull**** ends

My mods

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast